June 20 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

R3dund4ncy

06-20-2012

LOOOL it still doesn't work

Navemai

06-20-2012

Yeah, this patch seems to have a lot of kinks... :/ Seems like they're trying to do TOO much in a single patch update... >>'

Dragonsbaine

06-20-2012

OMFG RIOT.. YOU'VE FAILED SOO FREAKIN HARD AGAIN. Just scrap this patch and learn how to test things before you release em... Why we ever gave you money

Phykos

06-20-2012

I can't play guys....did you really make the same mistake....twice? This isn't even a big patch? What possible excuse could you have....I can't do anything but log in, normals are down. :/

Downvote away idiots, this is the second time this SAME patch has crashed the game. Stop being sheep and get mad when you should. ****ing morons.

braveKn1ght

06-20-2012

i still have troubles logging in, and when i do get in the pvp.net isn't working. continuing problems with this patch apparently. hopefully it'll be fixed by the time i'm done work.

Dragonsbaine

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleX3 View Post
Can I ask a question? Why would you create that ****ing cool site for PFE if you're not releasing it soon? I mean, lot of people bougth their RP already, just for that, and we were waiting that it would be released today, 1 week after the "spotlight" (like you did to Vlad, Galio or Trynda). Please Riot, release him soon OR don't show him unless you're ready to release!!

Sorry about bad english :P
cause they used it as a marketing technique to trick people into spending more money.... JUST LIKE I SAID THEY WOULD

Senthysis

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJack1992 View Post
I said this in my last post regarding the patch notes, but I would like to say it again. I really like the new changes, however I don't particularly like the change to the IP rewards for bots. I don't like them because they are going to make me want to play bot games more than normal pvp games, and in my opinion that defeats the purpose of the game itself. Sure it's good for new players and trying out new champions or builds but the game is supposed to primarily be a way for players to battle each other out, whether it is for competitive purposes or not. That limit on the number of minutes you could get rewards for encouraged me to play more pvp, but now I am just going to want to play bots all day.
I understand your concern there, but you're leaving out the caveat "..as long as they don't steamroll the bots".

I ultimately stopped using bot games to test builds because a lot of players I get teamed with want to rush the bots' base after 10-15 minutes, which is no where near the time needed to properly get your test build together especially if you're not playing a high-damaging carry that can saw through other champs with minimal effort *cough*Darius*cough*. The result is I end up with a half-tested build and MAYBE 30 IP. Hell, I feel sorry for some new players trying to learn the game using bots and a guy with a smurf account wrecks the whole place.

I'm hoping this will get at least SOME players a mentality of Sit back.. get your build together... and learn your toon.

Rannxz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

roit pls

Blackus Maximus

06-20-2012

gg, can't log in.

VladimireTodd

06-20-2012

Why wtf i cant sign in it says wrong pass or user name -__-