Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

June 20 Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadeOfTheDawn

06-20-2012

Quote:
Rlarudska:
Approximate Wait Time: 1hr 48min....
Seriously... What was the point of this update....?

It's to build up the suspense, like waiting for the drop.

Dang, no drop....

ShadeOfTheDawn

06-20-2012

someone is just going through and downvoting everyone I believe...Sir and or Ma'am, that is what Reddit is for.

þhantøm

06-20-2012

FOXFIRE AHRI! WHERE IS IT D: ?
Whyyyyyyyyyy! D:

Dark Snon

06-20-2012

the stranger that this problem only happens in the NA region, why this does not occur in the other? they are better than us?

Nestor711

06-20-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Yg76bbpjk lololollolollololo

SlyCoyote

06-20-2012

so riot you go down for multiple hours twice in 4 days 1 takes a day another takes 4 hours and now you start us back up and give us a message of 2hr 45minute wait just to sign on . Who are you kidding? Why do i give you my money when you can not keep your game stable. For future consideration why don't you implement smaller patches so that if in the even something goes horribly wrong it doesn't take 24 hrs to fix. All this wait would have been worth it if your descriptions in updates weren't as vague as they were. The way it is read makes your team sound like unprofessional jackasses. " We think we know what is causing the problem" "We are on the path to figuring it out" "We are now observing what is happening" . seriously just stop with the excuses and give us details . We love details and it helps us have more faith in you guys if you show more competence and consideration to the community that pays your bills.

Mednecro

06-20-2012

why re-release the patch when you haven't seemed to fixed the issues that it had?

Hackalift

06-20-2012

I want PFE so badly that I have watched the preview of it at least 15 times... And now apparently it is not even released??? WTF.... I feel like I got slapped in the face.

forealazn

06-20-2012

Yay..... 2 hour long wait to get in and when I start a game I get an error of missing files. Now I have to relog. That's great another 2 hour long wait

The MiddIer

06-20-2012

Because of this patch i now have to wait 2 hours to log in
good job riot
better nerf irelia