June 20 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bangpro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Riot loves to lie fuking bull**** patch fuk you riot eat sht

Kwicherbichn

06-19-2012

This stupid patch made it so I couldn't get IP/XP after matches AND made it so I couldn't have a Son/Father LoL match! >

SPARTAN pk99

06-19-2012

I want FoxFire Ahri!... and please dont mess up the game again.

Riveena

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno51 View Post
Ohh god yes. Name your price for human Cassiopeia Skin RIOT!!!!
I love you. Have my babies.

PX Nanashi

06-19-2012

LoL was down for a whole day last time. Please don't break it again. :/

Wisdom69

06-19-2012

I have noticed a great desire to not play against teams, if you are an idividual wanting to play PvP. The teams have a distict advantage, which creates a very much one sided game environment. (especially if they use team speak etc... Therefore, I propose a selection be included allowing idividuals to play PvP, randomly selected by Riot. This should create a similar, if not, better environment as what is experienced now with co-op vs. AI. This is my opinion only. Should you/others players choose to disagree, that is your choice and I am pleased that you know what you like. It is good to brainstrom as it allows wonderful creations to come into existance. Pleasure talking to you and being provided the opportunity of doing so.

Alternoob

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riveena View Post
I'm with you. I want more Cass skins. I think there should be a human Cass skin. That would be cool. Though everyone I say that they're all "But she didn't get powers until after!" Shenanigans I say, I want human Cass. And Human Warwick. I would be happy.
And I want a Lawyer Karma skin who helps out Corporate Mundo with all the law suits piled onto him about players enraged that they're not getting the skins and champs on sale that they want. But a cool Cassiopeia skin would be nice. :3

As for everyone who wants the Pulsefire Ezreal, how about be patient like the rest of us instead of complaining that he isn't out yet. Maybe he'll be released in the patch but just not yet. Maybe they want to leave him for some special anniversary or something. Complaining that he isn't out yet isn't going to bring him out faster.

Kreemi Pie

06-19-2012

I hope the patch doesn't kill the server again...

Grimoire of Lies

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellFire38 View Post
Soraka is the SECOND most ugly champ in the League ... TF owns the fisrt place!!
Soraka is the THIRD most ugly, tf is the SECOND most ugly..... KATARINA owns the first place

bangpro

06-19-2012

*** riot lie more crash whole day now patch update ? update what? rubbish?