June 20 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnniSky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

well now the server is unavailable again

Ijtkit

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Beanz View Post
Well IP boost dissappeared, got kicked off, and now in an hour long queue behind only 2200 people. WTF
What is this IP boost ppl keep talking about? Haven't seen any of it.......Oh well.

Layah

06-20-2012

[QUOTE=Happyworm360;25679913]You're the one who's screaming full caps "SHUT UP SHUT UP" and calling punks and being generally very rude.

I'm entitled to complain. If they tell me "Okay, we're going to have 6 hours downtime for the patch", I'll accept that and wait. But it's been like 8 hours and still only just patched. Not happy.[/QUO
this guys right and your wrong ....... they do owe us something because where the people that make them money !!!!!!!!!!

MAD AUSSIE

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plawckz View Post
Quit qqing. "Riot omfg pfe you promised tehehehe <3" stfu. Annoying as ****. If you guys new how much coding is probably involved in the patching you'd all beg to differ. Its just a skin, just play the game for what its worth... FREE...
Its free to cheaps skate's to tho's payin for skins and boost is another thing

qewrgt tkdu

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortainius View Post
ehh why bother with the patch really? a few splash art changes and UI upgrades isnt really worth all the trouble,, is it? o.O
uhh what exactly is splash art its been bugging me for like 5 months (yeah yeah may aswell call me a noob)

WSB Xero

06-20-2012

I can't log in...again...

Mortainius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Ok i agree about all the rude people, they're just mad, but why do people keep talking about "free game"? My friends and I all dropped a lot of money into it.. We pay for *you* to play for free, so please be quiet :|

hEEbyJeeBY

06-20-2012

Your position in queue: 1
Approximate wait time: Lol idk

Wahtoozie

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Eu west guys lets go

McSquigles

06-20-2012

i love that some ppl say that every champ or patch that come out is op (sejuani)and when roit opens league backup i like how i get 20000+ in the log in.... 2 or more hours