June 20 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AutomaticAK47

06-20-2012

signing in it says wait time is 1 hour 20 minutes

BigBobFail

06-20-2012

O.O went from 1hr to 1 min wtf?

Cinnamon Twist

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder mage View Post
seriously riot.. u epically fail on the same patch twice!!!! u have no idea how mad i am right now.. just give up the patch is obviously bugged.. i cant see my money, champs, runes, masteries... come on u cant tell me with all the people that work there that u can honestly fail like this.. we all deserve a fricken reward for what u put us through
the people at riot are not astronomical in number, they're working to fix it and we already got a 10 win ip boost. It's a game they let you play for free it's in their interest to make things worse they aren't doing this intentionally.

Ropy

06-20-2012

so i logged in no wait time still lvl 30 /okay sigh of releif wait ip! all there -once again sigh of relief oh look new free champs lets see who they are * clicks on summoner profile *clicks champions. * clicks available ................ALL MY CAHAMPS ARE GONE @.@ QQ QQ QQ ..... lolz ill be patient ...i didnt spend rp getting darius draven ahri ww voli shyvanna fizz fiora + skins...........oh wait I DID!!!!!

omgitschris1224

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uwontprevail View Post
Please release pulsefire ezreal.

I asked a girl out and she said "yea sure, when pulsefire ezreal gets released"

I really want to get laid.

Cmon Riot, don't **** block me bro.
i loled so hard.

AoD1275

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

wow!! to many ppl login in.. my position in queue: over 20000

HOrySHiet

06-20-2012

Please fix Corki's W ability. It's hard to get precision jumps over walls with the layout of the (I'm going to call it a) projection. Also a lot of cc abilities from other champions placed at the right time will just totally stop corki from being able to jump, while registering the long cooldown. Byebye corki. One other thing, if you could make corki's legendary skin a little more on the legendary side that'd be great.

Half Duplex

06-20-2012

Going through the same troubles as everyone else.

The client said my password was incorrect at first, so I reset it thinking my account was compromised. Managed to log in after password reset but all my IP/RP was gone, and nothing was loading. Began to think this was more a server side issue, and lo and behold I was correct.

Logged out and immediately back in, 43 minute wait time.

Guess we're playing L4D2 until then...

EDIT: At the end of typing this post (~3 minutes?) I'm now at 1 second to join. Something is seriously FUBAR

Werefoofle

06-20-2012

This is cool and all, but what's with the login queues?

PoolPartyGragas

06-20-2012

Soo...
WE'RE BACK FOR ANOTHER 1,500 PAGES OF COMPLAINT ON THIS TOPIC!