@RiotNome Could you possibly give us any information on any upcoming changes/fixes?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhRaKsHuN

Dviation

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
No.

If that's the case, it seems redundant with the minion pulling question.
The thing is, the minions walk really close to the laser turret, they're pretty much on the stairs, so even if the range on the turret was reduced, they can still be kited into the laser turret.

Maybe make the defending team over extend a bit for minion aggro by moving the pathing back a bit?

jovibotrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

@Nome can u lower the gold reward from dragons. its equivalent to 3 kills

The Only Shaco

06-20-2012

Quote:
No.

If that's the case, it seems redundant with the minion pulling question.
will u be friend wit me

ongelvin

06-20-2012

Quote:
Dragon rewards: No solid action on this yet; likely, Dragon's health and armor will go up.
Bruiser meta: This cannot be solved easily. It will need a lot of holistic terrain, itemization, and terrain changes. Even then it won't go away completely.
Dragon Rewards: perhaps just massively increases its base MR to counter Wriggles?

Bruiser Meta: Remove the offending items and introduce some TT-specific ones. I'll grant that SR and TT are the same gametype, so maybe that's why the items haven't yet been differentiated, but they're still different maps.

dExcision

06-20-2012

Quote:
Random jungle champs: Random factor will be removed. Some camp positions may switch.
Minion pathing: Assuming this is champion movement around minions, I can't change this.
Nexus turret kiting: Laser range will be decreased dramatically.
Dragon rewards: No solid action on this yet; likely, Dragon's health and armor will go up.
Bruiser meta: This cannot be solved easily. It will need a lot of holistic terrain, itemization, and terrain changes. Even then it won't go away completely.
After over two thousand TT games I'll share my opinion

1. Minion pathing (Issue with Nexus turret kiting);
I believe this is not an issue in experienced 3v3 high elo play, it is a weak and unreliable strategy that is easily countered,

However changing the laser range will make the map fairly enjoyable and will not effect higher elo games.

2. Dragon rewards: I believe the rewards for jungle creeps and consistent dragons have been ignored for too long they are too high - whether you'd like to agree/disagree, I believe it's a simple fact

However short changing the jungle camps for early game will be detrimental for team balance, although if a Jungler gets a level 2 from one camp every time consistently I believe this should equal out the already weak jungle path

3. Bruiser meta

I haven't got much opinion on this. . just that APs without cc need some buffs (IMO)

Thanks for reading <33

i l0ve u riot stom

Edit: Needless to say 'Random jungle camps' need to change.