Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is purple the ''bad'' side to play on?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aah

06-21-2012

Quote:
jupiterbreak:
http://tour.men.com/scene/view/id/389/4-tops-1-bottom/?

just start the game with 4 top, 1 bottom, this video shows you how well it works! doesn't matter what side you are on

OMG..
NSFW WARNING PLEASE. ;<..

I just about died.
At least the guys were hot, though.

jts75

06-21-2012

I use a mix of locked and unlocked camera. Purple side still sucks though.

Zowk

06-21-2012

Camera

DRUGS R ILLEGAL

06-21-2012

Angles aren't really a factor for me. I see it like this - when you're purple you have duo bot to contest your blue which is much more contested than red. Also, when you're purple, your tri-bush is up top, forcing your top lane to ward that and the river whereas if you were blue you leave that to your support who would be doing that anyway.

Oh and to all the people talking about camera locking, I REALLLYYY don't think it's about that at all. It's about the symmetry of the jungle.

Obscurity22

06-21-2012

Because its Noxus.
DEMAICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Baggy Soup

06-21-2012

Bot doesn't get doubles.

Zodai

06-21-2012

Quote:
JMoneyFresh:
The only thing I find imba about purple side is that it sucks to lane top side on purple. You walk in front of tower and get ganked by anyone with a brain. It is FAR easier to win top lane as blue side if you play pushing champions like I do top (Rumble, Yorick, Heimerdinger)

You play Heimer top?

Wat.

epihelmintheov

06-21-2012

Purple side has its advantages too (level 2 fiddle dragon for example)

Swt Chery Pi

06-21-2012

GodsEye, Hud stands for Heads Up Display. It's everything lining the edge of your screen, like your skill bar and items.

DubstepHippos

08-15-2012

Quote:
Danish Vikingz:
Purple side is fine, there is just a lot of players who should improve their game and unlock the camera?

How are you going to watch the other lanes and really know what is going on, when your focus is only on your champ.

It so stupid and i can't stress enough the importance on unlocked camera.
How are you going to know, when you should Shen ult in to save an ally, when to engage/finish with karthus etc.

LOCKED CAMERA WILL KEEP YOUR SKILL LEVEL.

Ummm, actually, if you click and hold somewhere on the minimap,it'll move your camera to that spot :P