Why is purple the ''bad'' side to play on?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

b0stekk

06-20-2012

Blue its a strongest color

WatDaWat

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegasKyriakos View Post
Cuz your blue is closer to the ad carry and support so it's easier for bot to harras the jungler and site it. with solo top you can't do much against blue's blue
Ward and Lux LASER BEAMSSS

Klinestife

06-20-2012

i dont know, though i swear to living god that every game as purple has ****ed me over somehow.

Rephidim

06-20-2012

To be perfectly honest, I laugh a little every time I hear or see someone complain about this. I play just as well on purple as I do on blue. Know why? It's because it really doesn't matter! All it takes is a little adaptation.

One little trick I learned is to change where my champion is in regards to my camera positioning. IE: on blue side, my champion is generally in the bottom-left or top-left of my screen, depending on the situation. When I'm on the purple side, however, my champion is generally in the top right or bottom right of my screen, also depending on the situation. My view changes from there based on what is going on and what I need to see.

The short answer? Unlock the camera, and position your view so that you can see what you need to see!

Really, it's not that hard.

OriginalJack

06-21-2012

I'm not going to play purple side until they nerf the purple caster minion.

Chaldron

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuarc View Post
Wait there's still people that play with the camera locked on their champion? Do these same people also play on Windows 98?

Anytime my camera locks on I freak out because I feel trapped.
I play on Windows 8 CP, which you probably don't have.

Wait, there are still people who don't realize locked camera is a preference? Do those same people think their vote for President is the only one to be counted?

Again, just because we're locked doesn't mean we're blind. You can move the camera to see a team fight, and let go of the mouse to go back to you.

Grandpa Kinzo

06-21-2012

I thought everyone unlocked their cameras after the tutorial.

Sam Is Whoa

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeolusX View Post
I play on Windows 8 CP, which you probably don't have.

Wait, there are still people who don't realize locked camera is a preference? Do those same people think their vote for President is the only one to be counted?

Again, just because we're locked doesn't mean we're blind. You can move the camera to see a team fight, and let go of the mouse to go back to you.

I play on windows 7. With my wife next to me in the living room. Which you probably don't have.

Try to sound less like an egotistical shallow b@stard next time you post.

iSkleetz

06-21-2012

on purple side you have to use the y button all the time and not notice that ur being attacked. it really sucks lol

SaucyPiglet

06-21-2012

I heard guys who play on a unlocked screen like to move their screen down cause its a side effect of down syndrome.