Why is purple the ''bad'' side to play on?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jokîma

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meds View Post
The only good thing about Purple team would be that your red buff is closer to top lane, resulting in an easy, and possibly early top lane gank.
This! i actually prefer purple side for this reason.

Lhuarc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

Wait there's still people that play with the camera locked on their champion? Do these same people also play on Windows 98?

Anytime my camera locks on I freak out because I feel trapped.

King Kappa

06-20-2012

Bot lane is harder to gank from the river on purple side. That is why I do not like purple.

Akunamatada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

The only problem people have is unlocking camera's. I unlock mine whenever I need to view my enemy top laner. It is a pain because you have to unlock a lot more when you are on the red side.

SIITH

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMoneyFresh View Post
The only thing I find imba about purple side is that it sucks to lane top side on purple. You walk in front of tower and get ganked by anyone with a brain. It is FAR easier to win top lane as blue side if you play pushing champions like I do top (Rumble, Yorick, Heimerdinger)
LOL top hiemer what a joke.

getdapumps

06-20-2012

The way the lanes all angle actually does reduce vision on purple side. Please stop yelling about locked cameras thats not how most people play, however we almost all press space bar to center and when you do that you can't actually see what you should be able to of the lane.
This isn't a made up thing, blue side of the map is a huge point of contention in the highest level of competitive play.

XxAscendxX

06-20-2012

I hate playing purple because of the camera angle. that's about it

FRISKYhousecat

06-20-2012

Many people are not experienced enough to unlock the camera, which does not help them because on the purple side, the HUD blocks off your line of site from other champions, the buttons could possibly be moved to the top? that would be myway of fixing purple, making the buttons moveable by choice, or even hidden

UpgradeGaming

06-20-2012

there is no problems its just nubs who dont know how to unlock their camera and play with tunnel vision. Ill admit sometime ill see a top or bot lane ripe for the farm so i go and farm i get into a tunnel vision not noticing anything else then i hear quadra kill as my entire team is dead to a teamfight mid now tell me how do people play all the time like that it makes no sense

Zonkoo

06-20-2012

If you dont play on unlocked it doesnt mean you're bad but everyone who plays on locked would notice a step up in their game if they took a few games to get used to it