Why is purple the ''bad'' side to play on?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodsEye

06-19-2012

Just what the title said.

Azulrael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Prolly because were all used to playing on the blue side.
That's how we started off in bots too. So bot games + you= Used to blue, feels weird on purple,
It bugs me sometimes.

Dviation

06-19-2012

Camera angles on purple side are really awkward.

MegasKyriakos

06-19-2012

Cuz your blue is closer to the ad carry and support so it's easier for bot to harras the jungler and site it. with solo top you can't do much against blue's blue

Careful

06-19-2012

The only good thing about Purple team would be that your red buff is closer to top lane, resulting in an easy, and possibly early top lane gank.

JMoneyFresh

06-19-2012

The only thing I find imba about purple side is that it sucks to lane top side on purple. You walk in front of tower and get ganked by anyone with a brain. It is FAR easier to win top lane as blue side if you play pushing champions like I do top (Rumble, Yorick, Heimerdinger)

JabbaClown

06-19-2012

Generally for skill shot players you tend to aim right into your HUD which makes it harder to fire your shots. So they're basically given that option to unlock your camera with the "Y" key. Many people are used to playing locked right onto their champion. Also the HUD will mess up the vision for some players trying to see the enemy champion. From what i've heard Riot made it where the HUD was smaller for you to have a better experience on purple side

GodsEye

06-19-2012

umm whats the HUD lol

EchtPause

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

I like jungle more on purple side. Red is closer to top.

Danish Vikingz

06-19-2012

Purple side is fine, there is just a lot of players who should improve their game and unlock the camera?

How are you going to watch the other lanes and really know what is going on, when your focus is only on your champ.

It so stupid and i can't stress enough the importance on unlocked camera.
How are you going to know, when you should Shen ult in to save an ally, when to engage/finish with karthus etc.

LOCKED CAMERA WILL KEEP YOUR SKILL LEVEL.

12345 ... 8