So i'm on a 19 losing streak...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PKMNTràinerRed

06-20-2012

Play a champ like a jungler so you could gank for a lane when they fall behind. I usually go jungler cause you don't really have to be worried about getting poked in the lane and you have the power to put other lanes ahead if they arent overextended.

sugarcrotch

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSoHo12nY View Post
Play a champ like a jungler so you could gank for a lane when they fall behind. I usually go jungler cause you don't really have to be worried about getting poked in the lane and you have the power to put other lanes ahead if they arent overextended.
what happens when all three of your lanes are pushed 24/7 do you go for the man gank?

also **** 19 losses maybe its you broski

xenoeatsyou

06-20-2012

19 games? hahahah cant stop laughing hahahaha..sorry

Jàiden

06-20-2012

okay honestly .. I know how you feel.. can't say I've lost 19 games in the past 3 days.. but I know what you mean .. Its like some days you log on and its "bam bam bam Victory" but over the past 4-5 days.. its been worse.. Last night I played 9 games and in all 9 of them had 1-2 people go AFK .. and I am great at pushing forward.... It just sucks when your team mates are to focused on "Kill chasing" instead of "Pushing forward" .... thats when they wind up feeding the other team ..

PELOPUBICO

06-20-2012

you probably have a very low hidden elo, ans that's why you are matched with those kinds of people. loosing streaks are sometimes normal, but not 16. that just shows that u are lacking in skills, just as the people you are matched with. so in short, you deserve to be were you are. not ruining other peoples games.

Jàiden

06-20-2012

wow you guys really enjoy beating a person when they are down ... how about educating the guy and giving him pointers instead of brow beating him for maybe not doing / doing something he should or shouldn't.. instead of insulting him ... THAT is the attitude that ruins this game...

Cheap0

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 4saken Evil View Post
Darius isnt op. Honestly every darius i see just ult ks's a lot. I know theres some huge darius fans out there and not to insult anyone who plays him but his ult just agrivates me so much as being I favor the AD carry role. There needs a higher grace period between the refresh or something.. Like have a 3 or 4 second refresh once it gets a kill so at least it doesn't just sit there and finish everyone off.

Im not going to lie though I like darius's concept and how he plays out just except for his ult.
Yes, definitely this. I think a lot of people who play Darius and get lots of kills probably think they're amazing, when those kills are coming at the expense of their team's development. Darius is strong, but he's not a carry, so when he takes kills from his carry, he's gimping his team in the long run.

I suppose at higher levels of play, this sort of thing would be more easily punished by competent teams.

wray

06-29-2012

The only common thread between your 19 losses is you.

yodaz12

06-29-2012

Darius really isn't op. Lots of counters as people mentioned. That said, chances are your team of 3 doesn't know how to capitalize on the opponents misplays, or doesn't know how to identify them. It could be that your other 2 guys were just super stupid and fed the op. But if that's the case then the losing streak will end. Otherwise, assume you guys are missing something and try to figure out what it is. None of us can help without seeing your matches or having more details about what happened, so the best any of us can do is speculate on your problem.

TomWest

06-29-2012

Nineteen game losing streak, yet the only common factor is you...