So i'm on a 19 losing streak...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forsaken Evil

06-20-2012

Darius isnt op. Honestly every darius i see just ult ks's a lot. I know theres some huge darius fans out there and not to insult anyone who plays him but his ult just agrivates me so much as being I favor the AD carry role. There needs a higher grace period between the refresh or something.. Like have a 3 or 4 second refresh once it gets a kill so at least it doesn't just sit there and finish everyone off.

Im not going to lie though I like darius's concept and how he plays out just except for his ult.

Discket

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKaboss View Post
Also, it's very easy to counter darius. Play champions that can kite.
My favorite champion (at the moment :P) is swain, and he can kite darius alllll daaaayy...til he grips and dunks me >.>
Cho > darius.

Kahr

06-20-2012

darius is easy uhh signed destroys him garen does aswell... takes 5 hits from a 2 shot poppy build to kill him.. udyr akali fiz those are just from my exp

Skared

06-20-2012

if youre losing 19 games in a row, its you.

MixologistNZ

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykaal View Post
most of the games were me as an AD carry, one of my friends support, and another friend tanking.
So 3/5 people are you and your mates but yet it's draft pick that is the issue? Maybe you and your mates need to get better at the game?

EyeHearShapes

06-20-2012

i lost seventeen in a row one time and finished most of the games with a positive kd ratio so i believe u . i was in a game and told the other team that i was on a losing streak after the loss one of the player friended me and offered to help me win a game . We tried and lost one the one the next one. The thing is though i usually played as a tank . NO ITS NOT THE TANKS ROLE TO DIE BY THE WAY. But if ur a tank or support ur really dependent on ur carries to out preform there carries.

Smokin Ac3

06-20-2012

lol yesterday i lost 5 straight games some internet problems some noobs some trolls lost like 150 elo

Kittylyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Sometimes it's a patented losing streak, sometimes it's you.

Are you making sure you are communicating and pinging? I'll assume you and your friends are probably using Skype or something (correct me if this is not the case)? You might be calling out MIA's there, but are you telling your team?

Definitely stay positive. Don't yell at other people, even if they suck. Try to help them out. Being positive and directing your team can really change the game. Nothing is worse than pinging and diving the enemy thinking your team is coming with you, then looking around and seeing they all fled in terror ;_;

Edit: My worst losing streak was 12 or so with 1 win in-between. It wasn't me most games (I'll admit it was me some of those, cause it **** well was and I knew it), sometimes it is just bad teams or bad plays.

slayer51192

06-20-2012

I have a similar problem. I've lost 11 games in a row as udyr solo top with a positive score because my team didn't do good.

Terraflex

06-20-2012

I see the term "single que sucks" alot. Makes me wonder if the matchmaking is not as perfected as we would like it to be. Maybe ELO should be thrown out and kill to death ratio's thrown in, with weighted emphasis on champion choice. Of course you would not want to count kills from op champs as heavily as from those that take more skill. But then again, i guess everyone can get fed from the right lumpy dumpster summoner.