Just a quick question about Fiddlesticks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyko

08-27-2010

Hey all, I was just wondering is Fiddlesticks a via-able high elo champ? As I'm looking for a (main) champ to play once I start ranked games. I also understand that theres a high chance that I will never get to high elo, but I just feel Fiddle is slightly underated? And rarely seen in any normal games at all!

Hense the confusion and the question!

Thanks

KittenCommander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

he's still viable but harder to gank with imo
that fear is ridiculous

Xzeric

08-27-2010

He used to be amazing, but his ult got nerfed and there are better choices now.

Thezo

08-27-2010

In my experience, fiddle is just too squishy and needs too much babysitting to be very effective. Outside of his ultimate, his damage potential is very limited and if you have a bad early game you become a HUGE liability for your team because of how squishy you can be.

On a side note: having a main for ranked games doesn't really work out because there is always gonna be that game that your champ gets banned or some other summoner picks your champ. It's good practice to learn the playstyles of as many champs as you can so that you can play any role that your team might need in a particular game. Be it tank/support/carry and whatnot.

Whist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

IF you get good with him you will rape..

he's kind of a bs champion because he has a fear, bouncing aoe silence, stupidly strong ult, and a very very good drain.

Most champions only get ONE of these things.

1337SuperNewb

Recruiter

08-27-2010

Do you enjoy playing him/do well with him? If yes, play him.

It doesn't matter if your champion is high-elo viable because by the time you get to high elo you know how to play all the champions well and will know, through experience, which champions are viable.

TeamRocket Grunt

08-27-2010

Frozen Heart does wonders for fiddles. armor and CDR.

Prosecutor Godot

08-27-2010

Build tanky.

Sorc Shoes
Haunting Guise
Sunfire Capes
Abyssal Scepter
Rylai's
Banshee's Veil

Are the items I build on him regularly.

D3leet

08-27-2010

hes a very viable hero, but hes extremely hard to use properly. Generally, he needs additional support of an aoe stun or slow I.E. morgana or Amumu. Team compositions change when you get to higher ELO play. don't get used to playing with heroes on your team like teemo or eve or people like this.