New Team LF ~1400 ELO Players !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xWrektx

06-22-2012

i added you in game trix, i can talk now if your available

iKtCish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

IGN: AngelPham7
Desired Role: Any except mid/jungle.
Best 3: Doesnt matter. :P
ELO: 1400
Additional info/past experience: dont have best 3 since i've stopped playing due to lack of teammates i get placed with.

xWrektx

06-22-2012

Check that sorry for all the confusion we have top (1376 elo), mid (1526 elo) and ad carry (1350 elo), we would like for the two remaining spots (jungler, support) to be around those elo's. Once again sorry for all confusion, no other roles needed just jungler and support. Add me in game or post lolresume here.

Syspel

06-22-2012

IGN: Syspel
Desired Role: Support/Mid
Best 3 Champions: Support: Alistar, Janna, Taric. Mid: Malzahar, Annie, Ryze
ELO: 1411
Additional information/Past experience: Been playing for a while now, pre first season, I have 3 lvl 30 accounts and runes/champs to boot. Played DotA, HoN, been beta testing DotA2. did 3v3 and 5v5 in wow pvp as well. Also a little pvp in Aion.

PhantaSee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

IGN:PhantaSee
Best 3 Champions:Wukong, Lee Sin, Vladimir
ELO:1033 used to be 1849 before my other account was banned.
Additional information/Past experience:Been playing league since shen came out and I haven't stopped since

Rikimeru

06-22-2012

Please fill this application if interested
-----
IGN: Plantjuce / Rikimeru
Desired Role: AD Carry / Ap Mid
Best 3 Champions: Kog'Maw Annie Olaf
ELO: 1403 On plantjuice 1043 on Rikimeru
Additional information/Past experience:
Rikimeru was main locked down into elo hell. Plantjuice, is a smurf 1403 elo and rising 8-2 in ranked. Add either of the 2 if you want to talk. Also have experience 220 games in ranked aswell of playing DotA for over 3 years.

RadzorPwnZor

09-19-2012

IGN: RadzorPwnzor
Desired Role:Jungler
Best 3 Champions:Skarner/Amumu/Darius
ELO:1405
Additional information/Past experience: Ive been playing this game for a while now, I catch on fast. I'm a team player and I come up with strategies, counters, etc.. Mature player and I do not rage and can take criticism where needed and can also give as well.