Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Team LF ~1400 ELO Players !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demron

06-20-2012

IGN:Exarthious
Desired Role:Top/Jungle/mid any of them
Best 3 Champions:Shyvana Voil lee sin for jungle and top for mid kennen ryze and fizz and malz
ELO:i thank it is around 1350 but highest elo is 1422
Additional information/Past experience:Ive played like over 1k games i played hon and dota on wc3 and sc2 and i play on my brothers team a few times

Pransy

06-20-2012

IGN: FEEDMEFRIEDRICE
Desired Role: Top
Best 3 Champions: Gangplank, Vladimir, Lee Sin
ELO:1222
Additional information/Past experience: I played Dota, for a long time and i was in the top 25 for a certain bot in that game.

Chocolate Cake

Recruiter

06-20-2012

Greetings,

Username: Jako5260
Time Zone: Mountain Standard
Communication: English, prefer Skype but I also have Vent.
Preferred Positions: Really doesn't matter, dislike support but willing to play the roll. Prefer AD carry, Mid, or Solo Top.
Availability: Flexible, I can change my work schedule depending on regular game nights. I will be on almost constantly in the next 24 hours (7 pm 6/18/12)

About me: Fairly new to league (~500 games won), I used to actively play WoW and had a warrior in the 2300's for 3 seasons and gladiator title twice. Pretty flexible with rolls and willing to learn anything to help the team.

What I want: A active team that will continue playing despite losses.

Best Champions: Riven (Top / Jungle) , Kennen (Mid or Top) , Graves (AD carry), Draven (AD carry)

Currently have 6 rune pages and can create a flexible build for any roll.

Current ELO: 1306 solo queue.

Kamadora Mitula

06-20-2012

IGN: Eatmytotems
Desired Role: Support / Jungler
Best 3 Champions: Amumu, Janna, Leona
ELO: 1359 (Current) 1497 Highest
Additional information/Past experience: Been playing almost a year now, I typically carry in my ranked games but can't carry hard enough as you can see. I'm in need of a decent team who can communicate and not let me down when I play support, or constantly blame jungler for no ganks when you're pushed 100% of the game. Hit me up in-game if or when a tryout is available. I have a pretty open schedule and love when a team practices.

The Great Josh

06-20-2012

IGN: The Great Josh
Time Zone: EST
Best 3 Champions: Olaf, Vlad, Udyr
ELO: ~1440ish
Additional information/Past experience: Been playing for awhile, but now I want to get involved in ranked teams.

USAF n0rtluz

06-20-2012

IGN:nortluz44
Desired Role:top,mid,support,jungle
Best 3 Champions:nautilus, fiddlesticks nidalee, anivia,alister,any character thats not an ad carry
ELO:1650
Additional information/Past experience: 6place online tourni 4th place online tourni

AMack2

06-20-2012

IGN: AMack2
Best 3 Champions: WW, Udyr, Teemo
ELO:1325

Battleheart22

06-20-2012

IGN: brocof
Desired Role: Support
Best 3 Champions: Alistar, Leona, Taric
ELO: Servers are down, believe at 1339 ( 1507 Highest)
Additional information/Past experience: Have 2k ranked games played this season so play alot. Have a bad habbit of getting to a good elo like 1500+ getting drunk, and waking up the next morning at 1312. So lol, looking for a group I can play with!

Rockstars

06-20-2012

ign:rockstars
desired role : support
best 3 champions : Blitzcrank , soraka , Taric
Elo :1350
Best elo : 1550

Tabbi Cat

06-20-2012

IGN: Tabbi Cat
Desired Role: Support
Best Champions (in order): Janna, Soraka, Lulu, Sona, Taric, Alistar.
Elo: 1260
Best Elo: 1350+
Additional Information: I enjoy playing Mid and Ad Carry as well! So if needed i can run as those roles also