So is it just me or is solo queing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Busuzima

11-01-2009

a terrible idea i have solo qued 3 times and got stuck with scrubs each time i had a guy playing Ashe 0/20/3 so yea anyone else run into this problem

Temet Nosce

11-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busuzima View Post
a terrible idea i have solo qued 3 times and got stuck with scrubs each time i had a guy playing Ashe 0/20/3 so yea anyone else run into this problem
This isn't really the right forum, but yes matchmaking is nightmarish at present. My suggestion is stick to premades till they fix it (although you can get screwed over there to unless you have a full five people, due to it raising your rating). I've completely abandoned solo queuing, I now only play premade and practice.

EchoRex

11-01-2009

Solo and 2 person queuing is ridiculous right now. You are pretty much guaranteed to be teamed with people who are deeply negative in W:L despite whatever your own W:L is currently.

I made a new profile for right now while there aren't runes and all heroes are available to play with when my premades aren't on. Though I still duo queue some on my normal profile and after I do remember why I should be on my new profile.

Mzum

11-01-2009

Completely different experience here. I've solo queued exclusively and gone undefeated. Nice close games every one. I've been matched up AGAINST alot of premades. Having a blast.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2009

you say nightmarish, i say dreamy. matchmaking works perfectly fine. so they give you poor allies every once in a while, it all evens out. if you really are that good, you won't lose even with bad allies.

it's not about just carrying your team, it's about getting your ally to play smarter by calling mia, coordinating ganks, and helping the allies who need it.

myrmidon

11-01-2009

So far I have 7 wins, 10 losses, and 1 leave due to technical issues.

On top of maybe ~10 practice games.

Out of those 17 matchmaking games, i've had maybe TWO that weren't total stomps in either direction.

Enzeru

11-01-2009

lol I play Ashe in solo queue but I end up with 15+/1-2/10+ each game even when I lose so yeah....ur must not be lucky lol

EchoRex

11-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
lol I play Ashe in solo queue but I end up with 15+/1-2/10+ each game even when I lose so yeah....ur must not be lucky lol
How is that different than you?

You're losing when going, your own overinflated words, 15+ and 1 or 2.

Maybe you;re losing because of the team? or are you losing because you're going 15 and 2?

Thanks for not having ANY reading comprehension.