Ranked Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dissonancy

08-27-2010

In your opinion, when is it 'correct' to start playing ranked games?
Seen a lot of people complain about people "who have just hit level 30 and are playing ranked". So what's the point where you can say "I am experienced enough to play ranked games and be intelligent about it?"

Ariaze

08-27-2010

Its subjective. Depends on the players skill level.

Applesheen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

When you're good at 3+ champs, in case of bans and picks (assuming you mean just like low-mid elo ranked)

Mr Scorpio

08-27-2010

There isn't a wrong time to start ranked games. If you suck, you'll likely lose and find your way down the ladder with other people who are losing -- you are in good company. If your skill improves, you climb back up the ladder.

EquisScry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

You better know at least 1-2 heroes of every role: Caster, Support, Physical ranged, physical melee. If people in ranked were open to all hero roles, the game would be so much better. Also be able to jungle :P

dissonancy

08-27-2010

I hate being the reason a team loses. I try to make it happen as less as possible, but inevitably it will happen.
I can decently play Cho'Gath, Katarina, Annie, Ashe, Anivia, Akali and Janna.
dis gud?

Silvedge

08-27-2010

Also try and have your runes finished.