I'm tired of the gangplank easy modes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Butt3r

08-27-2010

none of the things you have noted are a huge issue other than his ulti.. you know the solution? Don't fight inside the blast radius. Simple.

SethCypher

08-27-2010

...when is the "Corki is easy mode" topic coming out?

bunnyhophop

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
Yes, brilliant suggestion. Also, I've noticed a major problem with annie is that she casts spells that deal damage.

Oh wait, that's the ENTIRE ****ING POINT OF THE CHARACTER >.> Look. Gangplank is not overpowered. Does he have a strong early game? Yes. But you're nerfing away the entire reason for playing the character because... you don't like it. I mean honestly.
Don't feed the troll silly goose.

SouthernSun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

The only thing that needs nerfing is the OP.

Collect3825

08-27-2010

Trololololololol

GambitAllStar

08-27-2010

Quote:
Yes, brilliant suggestion. Also, I've noticed a major problem with annie is that she casts spells that deal damage.

Oh wait, that's the ENTIRE ****ING POINT OF THE CHARACTER >.> Look. Gangplank is not overpowered. Does he have a strong early game? Yes. But you're nerfing away the entire reason for playing the character because... you don't like it. I mean honestly.
This thread is a joke to the I'm tired of the garren easy modes. thread as well as the other 5 easy modes.

Shiny Carnage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-27-2010

You're getting trolled peepz.

Moar to the point now: Yes, also I believe when he eats them oranges he should LOSE health. The argument could be that those fruits were infested with something.

Also, because it's a gunpowder pistol, make it randomly explode in his hand when he tries to parrley.
After that he plays the game with only one arm and melee. Oh, his ulti should hurt teammates. If there's a rain of bowling balls, you better believe everyone that takes one to the head will be hurt.

j j

08-27-2010

Parrrley: Nice ability can pump out some huge damage, but it is SINGLE TARGET that applies on hit effects. Damage + critical + lifesteal makes this ability shine. Although it pumps out a lot of damage it is really only good in the mid-late game. Early game it blows chunks.

Citrus Fruit: A nice crowd control remover with a small heal, It has a long recharge, so this ability is pretty balanced ALSO it is not a FREE cleanse as any snare or follow up stun that happens next is not reduced.

Raise Morale: A nice passive for him! Damage + movement speed. Upon killing an ally unit. (Tibbers, Heimer turret, sight ward, teemo mushroom, voidling..creeps..etc..) You grant movement and attack speed for allies a nice support ability at a cost of another unit. (which can also deny experience for other players) Pretty good

Ultimate: A global ultimate that can effect a range anywhere on the map to do 100-180 magic dmg per cannonball that directly hits a player and slowing them for a percentage. (this ability is very inaccurate and really only shines in teamfights or on low targets.) This ultimate blows chunks late game

Seems pretty balanced to me...

Broken94

08-27-2010

So basically get rid of what makes him good....new einstein here

PoohBear26

08-27-2010

Quote:

You got trolled.

It was pretty obvious too =P