Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Discussion of New Gameplay Ideas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dotMANERS

08-27-2010

I have been thinking and theorizing totally new game play ideas for League of Legends. I have a HUGE blog post about it at http://www.dotgamerclan.com/announcementsblog/2010/08/27/lol-where-should-league-of-legends-go-next/ . I would love feedback, either here, or on that page, or both if possible. I will happily add to the post your ideas and give you credit if you would like. If you cannot understand something (I know it's a little rant-ish) please just comment about it and I will try to make it clear.

@Riot: If you by any chance read this post, I am curious to know if LoL's engine would be able to handle all (if any) of these various game modes in its current state, and, if not, do you think that the coders would be able to implement what's needed to the engine without breaking it?