anyone else think riot should give us something extra if we buy the $50 rp bundle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngieBug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-27-2010

Thats what im woundering about since were basically giving riot $50 and all we get is the 7200 rp. (im not mad about the amount just think we should get something extra since were supporting the game)

possible ideas include:

- a 1 day ip boost/xp boost
- 1 ip/xp 10 wins boost
- a random legendary skin
- a new skin that is only avilable to those who buy the $50 bundle.

Thoughts anyone about this. Would you like to see a little extra to those who spend a little bit more on the game

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

08-27-2010

you get more than 520 RP in bonus rp. Thats a free skin basically.

SpaceBoots

08-27-2010

Man, everyone always trying to get more for their buck. I actually think it's fine.

Tyhan

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
What if I wanted a 970 RP skin, huh?

AngieBug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-27-2010

Quote:
true lol im just thinking based where im working to atm where if you buy a wine kit for lets say $70 you get a free jug of water normally $3. Anyways good comments so far keep them coming

either way im going to continue to support riot

Boreall

08-27-2010

You actually get 700 Bonus RP, with the new $50 Riot Points offer.

That's more than the $5 offer, which sounds pretty good to me. You can get a 585 champion with that, and have some left over for a possible IP/XP boost.

Prosecutor Godot

08-27-2010

Actually a new skin for those that get the $50 bundle would definitely motivate me to buy it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

08-27-2010

I think it should be on history spent, not bundle purchased.
I've spent well over 50$ on this game, why should Johnny come lately who splurged on one bundle get an exclusive reward that consistent supporters don't get.

(Pendragon did say something for big spenders was being brainstormed)

AngieBug

Recruiter

08-27-2010

Quote:
I've spent well over 50$ on this game, why should Johnny come lately who splurged on one bundle get an exclusive reward that consistent supporters don't get.
yea ive spent over $200 myself so maybe riot should give both those who have spent over a set amount and thsoe who spend $50 something for our investement (wish riot would create a public stock for thsoe of us who could invest)

hyliandanny

08-27-2010

Quote:
Not that I'm dissatisfied with or in favor of the current "rewards" for a bundle, but we got a Corki skin and a King Rammus skin, at the least. Jonny Come Lately will never have access to those.

-Danny
he'll just have to comfort himself through impressin' the ladies