Ranked games are ******ry and match making is bull****

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordMcHash

08-27-2010

Been noticing a trend of decline in my elo thanks to bad teammates over and over and over and over and over and over and over. I estimate in about 10 games, I'll get a decent team that isn't stupid maybe once in those ten. Any wins in the other nine result in my carrying and the opponents not getting too fed.

All you do is ****ing ban shaco and then whine about shen and tryndamere when you can't kill anyone.

Ranked is such bull**** because it's bad solo que teammates that cause my downfall. I can't carry such bad people everytime.

And everytime I don't wanna ban shaco someone has to que dodge.

AngieBug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-27-2010

ok based upon what u said I think you need to take some time away from the game if you keep losing games in a row. Or you can go and do what I am doing atm and thats working 8 hours a day I come home from work play a few games of LoL (past 5 days in a row sever goes down after i get home so i hardly have any chance to play). So basically if you lose 2 games in a row just get off for a few hours you will feel better then you do atm

Mo shaggin

08-27-2010

U mad bro

IntFam

08-27-2010

Find some friends, do arranged team game. Enjoy the fun.

Davai

Banned

08-27-2010

op just stated the problem that half of the people on these forums have been experiencing for quite some time.

Ariaze

08-27-2010

inb4 2 pages of people trolling the op, resulting in 9 downvotes, until the next 3 pages are filled with people who agree with the op and the topic then gets upvoted to +10 and then dies shortly thereafter.

Cryptos

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davai View Post
op just stated the problem that half of the people on these forums have been experiencing for quite some time.
I see what you did thar.

Fallen 62

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaw View Post
inb4 2 pages of people trolling the op, resulting in 9 downvotes, until the next 3 pages are filled with people who agree with the op and the topic then gets upvoted to +10 and then dies shortly thereafter.
^ this