Matchmaking Imminent?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Wiggles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

http://i.imgur.com/TnBAv.jpg

The client was being very laggy and I didn't want to join a game with it being like that. So I click the X to see if my comp is running updates or something. This pops up. I click okay then wait a sec to click the X again, it pops up again. I was a good 30 secs I was trying to leave queue.

Why does this happen? It doesn't matter if I am about to be matched, I will dodge. It's like telling a volunteer that heard his mother was sent to the ER that he can't leave, he volunteered. Also, after exiting, LoLClient.exe was still running and taking up 12-20% of my CPU.

RandyWhale

06-19-2012

omg its doing the same for me now and saying im in a game and when i have to reconnect and when i click it the button just stays grey.

StupidLarvae

06-19-2012

Yea me and my mate are in que atm and the reconnect button is greyed out once we click it. We both tried resetting league but it didnt do any thing at all. Im pretty sure that we are in game and we dont want to get banned for a problem that has nothing to do with us.

Please fix riot

NovaGirl

06-19-2012

same here. What the hell is going on? =/

IwishIwas

06-19-2012

I'm also experiencing the same problems as listed above.

Xyclone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

The same thing happening to me...

XxTweakinXx

06-19-2012

so the client wont let us play games again then me and friends re-logged and now we have to reconnect to a game we were never in? whats going on riot?(iv tried to re-logged 6 times)

Xyclone

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTweakinXx View Post
so the client wont let us play games again and me and friends re-logged and now we have to reconnect to a game we were never in? whats going on riot?(iv tried to re-logged 6 times)
This is exactly what i am experiencing right now.. =S

XxTweakinXx

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyclone View Post
This is exactly what i am experiencing right now.. =S
yea the whole server is.. idk whats wrong with the client but hopefully riot will fix it soon

Mactransfly

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWhale View Post
omg its doing the same for me now and saying im in a game and when i have to reconnect and when i click it the button just stays grey.
I experience the same thing!!
Itried another of my acccounts, it looks fine.
However for my primary account, I have no idea how to start a game.