Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Stop reporting leavers newbs!

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pengchon

Member

08-27-2010

You newbs should know the report option is for harassing players, not for leavers, or afk players.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legomasta

Senior Member

08-27-2010

*Sigh*

No.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheems

Senior Member

08-27-2010

Quote:
Pengchon:
You newbs should know the report option is for harassing players, not for leavers, or afk players.


If you're not already trolling, can I ask why you say this? I remember there was a time when you could report players for "Excessive amount of time spent idle.".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallen 62

Senior Member

08-27-2010

You're not doin' it right...

Report is for harassment, AFKers, Leavers, etc, etc, etc. That's why it's called a report feature... So you can, you know, report people for things against the rules...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pengchon

Member

08-27-2010

According to the report option, you only have for harassment, fail.
Not for QQ
Not for feeding
Not for leaving
Not for afk

Quote:
Cheems:
If you're not already trolling, can I ask why you say this? I remember there was a time when you could report players for "Excessive amount of time spent idle.".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallen 62

Senior Member

08-27-2010

Quote:
Pengchon:
According to the report option, you only have for harassment, fail.
Not for QQ
Not for feeding
Not for leaving
Not for afk


The [email]harassment@riotgames.com[/email] email is for all the above, as is what the report feature is meant for as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legomasta

Senior Member

08-27-2010

Quote:
Pengchon:
According to the report option, you only have for harassment, fail.
Not for QQ
Not for feeding
Not for leaving
Not for afk

Those go under the category of excessive time spent idle and disruptive gameplay.

You do know that there are more options in the drop down... riiiiiight?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zinsky

Senior Member

08-27-2010

Feeding and/or rage quitting is a form of harassment. You are purposely ruining anothers gaming experience.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laue

Recruiter

08-27-2010

Well, they are invisible unless moused over, sooo. I blame adobe air.

At first I was : Where are more options.
And then I was : Ah, here they are. ****ing adobe air.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melomaniac

Senior Member

08-27-2010

Quote:
Pengchon:
According to the report option, you only have for harassment, fail.
Not for QQ
Not for feeding
Not for leaving
Not for afk


Fail.


12