Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Supression is still a bad idea.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RE Bantos

08-27-2010

Quote:
IEATWORLDS:
I agree, I have played malzahar quite easily back in the days of the 10xcleanse every games.

This change only cater to the lesser good players.

Because the pros will never play anyone with suppression, evar.

Joyrock

08-27-2010

Also, the voting system really needs to be removed. It serves no purpose other than to have legitimate threads locked for no reason. Thus why I pay it no attention and just reopen them

Méthode

08-27-2010

Quote:
Laue:
Because countering ultimates with summoner spells is normal, right? If they were normal stuns, then sure, but you know, in these cases, casters STUN THEMSELVES TOO.

Baddie.

The irony of your comment "baddie".

By the press of TAB, I can see my enemy's summoner spell incase I have forgotten during the loading screen. I adapt, bait cleanse, use my ability on somebody else or just straight up use it as an interrupt or to close distances.

Those champions who are getting supression has more then 1 ability and also functions very well without their ultimate.

SmallSlimBG

Recruiter

08-27-2010

I love quotes like

"Your just bad"

From people that have no visiable ELO. What a joke. SO BAD.

Floydian

08-27-2010

Quote:
Laue:
Because countering ultimates with summoner spells is normal, right? If they were normal stuns, then sure, but you know, in these cases, casters STUN THEMSELVES TOO.

Baddie.

Yes, countering ultimates with summoner spells is normal. That's why summoner spells are important. Stupid argument is stupid.

Joyrock

08-27-2010

Quote:
tzao:
I love quotes like

"Your just bad"

From people that have no visiable ELO. What a joke. SO BAD.

Because ELO matters and is a viable measure of skill in a team game. It's totally not an out of place and horribly flawed system or anything.

Mhm916

08-27-2010

So basically you're telling us that we cannot focus our ulti at a carry that's way in the back just because they have cleanse. Yeah, that sure is fair alright. Free summoner skill>your ultimate spell.

Zidane

Recruiter

08-27-2010

If you're really afraid of suppression that much buy a Quicksilver Sash. For champs that stun themselves it's a nice reinforcement. Against a competent player with cleanse no matter what you do as WW or Malz, you're not going to be able to bait them.

Wazzabi

Recruiter

08-27-2010

Quote:
Joyrock:
If you're wasting an Ult hit hard by it on someone that has Cleanse up(or really wasting any Ult when someone has a key SS up) then it's your fault for making a mistake, and this is not the solution to it.

Not being able to ult someone because they have cleanse, is the dumbest mechanic EVER.

This change will make more heroes viable and is good for the game.

Fallen 62

08-27-2010

Quote:
Joyrock:
Because ELO matters and is a viable measure of skill in a team game. It's totally not an out of place and horribly flawed system or anything.

Because you're "da bom" and can pwn at all Elo, correct? I'd love to see you play Phreak or someone high Elo.

Quote:
Joyrock:
QQ. Did nothing wrong there, and not even talking about unreleased content here kid.

You're still talking about TR content. And you're doing your own fair share of QQ here too, buddy. Hypocrite ftl