[Toronto,ON] ESC 2nd Qualifier LAN Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drekkonis

06-24-2012

The Grand Final's Prize is $1500 the Top teams from this qualifier and the last get invited to the event.

OmgIGotGanked

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

How many teams will be in the qualifier?

Inspirity

06-29-2012

Can we qualify online and pay for the grand finals at the door, because we live in Quebec and we don't want to travel twice for no reason.

Drekkonis

06-29-2012

Quote:
How many teams will be in the qualifier?
Right now teams have already pre-registered but some teams have not including the teams from the past qualifier, its till too early to say how many exact teams will be at the qualifier

Quote:
Can we qualify online and pay for the grand finals at the door, because we live in Quebec and we don't want to travel twice for no reason.
The Qualifier is a LAN event , and all the players must be present to be able to qualify for the grand finals. If you qualify and have to come down to the main event it won't be for no reason .

TheGreatTax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Hey guys, im 1800 atm, but was almost 2k recently. I mainly play jungle, ad and top, but I play everything well.
If you guys need someone just add me: Elite Ghost R

Inspirity

06-30-2012

but see how does that make sense? I go there to qualify spend over 200$ getting there for just a qualifier then leave, then come back for 200$? not even worth the money.

Neodium

06-30-2012

Looking for a team, im down to go downtown in win some money, add me my ign is Neodium

nXs PaprikaCC

06-30-2012

I went to the last one.

LeeKaiChi won like 50 dollars each. It was totally not worth it to go l0l.

Drekkonis

07-04-2012

Last time we had 5 teams, this time we are aiming for 8 + teams and we are on track for that. I know for some its a trek to gather your teams and travel down, but its also an opportunity for the local community to meet each other in person and get some LAN time in together.

There are more benefits than just the prize money + riot points

TheGreatTax

07-04-2012

Is the "bring your own" keyboard, mouse, headset mandatory? I mean it's a net cafe, they must have some. My keyboard isnt even usb LOL