I am seriously getting displeased with this game...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tC Paulie

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pen0r View Post
- pre-made teams: mixing up pre-made teams with solo players? ok it's fun for the premade teams ofcourse they can steamwaltz some random players getting tossed together and feel "hardcore" and then throw an occasional "noob" in our faces because oh they are so epic for owning vs some randoms... like asked a while back here why can't there just be a seperate part? solo vs solo and pre-made vs pre-made?...
This is the part that just absolutely kills me.

Why even have a solo queue button when there's a very strong possibility that you're going to get in a premade game?

Riot fails so MANY different levels - so many that I wonder why I continue to play this gane - but this is the absolute worst in my opinion.

Beachdude67

08-27-2010

I have almost ceased playing solo ranked games. One of two things happens: either someone leaves and screws up our side or someone feeds excessively and loses for our side anyway. Prior to the beginning of season 1 my main was warwick and I had a positive score in wins and losses and a very positive kill/death ratio. Suddenly, I suck. Reason? The play of others. In. Almost. Every. Game.

Jinreeso

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaito View Post
RIOT CANT FIX PEOPLE. why cant people understand this, they cant give leavers guilt, or feeders some morale and shame. They cant do that, thats a general problem with people.

No, but they can make the leavers hero controllable after a certain amount of time, while making it impossible for a leaver to start a new game until the one he was in is finished. They can also make the death timer go up exponentially if you have a certain amount of deaths with in a given time frame, or if you have twice the deaths of the next closest person on your team with a given amount of kills / assists to death ratio.

They could fix aspects that would "remedy" the leaver / feeder problem. Maybe even make a lane spawn more creeps if someone leaves, and when they reconnect the lane reverts to normal spawns, anything would be better than what it is now.

Panda9K

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinreeso View Post
No, but they can make the leavers hero controllable after a certain amount of time, while making it impossible for a leaver to start a new game until the one he was in is finished. They can also make the death timer go up exponentially if you have a certain amount of deaths with in a given time frame, or if you have twice the deaths of the next closest person on your team with a given amount of kills / assists to death ratio.

They could fix aspects that would "remedy" the leaver / feeder problem. Maybe even make a lane spawn more creeps if someone leaves, and when they reconnect the lane reverts to normal spawns, anything would be better than what it is now.
Ok, so let me get this straight:
You want the "feeder" to have a longer death timer. Let's suppose for just one weird moment that this supposed "feeder" is actually a good player that disconnected early game, and got behind. Let's also suppose that he was even to over match in his lane...... Your solution is to deny him even more time on the battlefield, thus guaranteeing he never catches up, and continues to die every time he enters combat.

I can't even count how many times I have gotten hung up while trying to switch lanes, and died, followed by "stop feeding, noob", Never mind that I was en route to bot or top, to try to either better counter both by switching, or to assist tower defense, and end up facing a hard counter at +3 to me.

A few things bother me here. Very few people in this game are called "feeders" that actually are. Dying to an enemy is not making you instantly become a hard-headed idiot that flings himself at the enemy over and over. Another annoyance is when say top guys get a bad run of luck or misjudge a situation, ending in both dying at about the 2 minute mark. I always grit my teeth knowing that "STOP FEEDING, IDIOTS!" or similar is coming.

News Flash folks: Sometimes people get outmatched. You're on the losing side of an OP champ duo, and bottom has a breezy ride versus two inept players, or ARE the OP champs. You aren't feeding by dying to Vlad and Xin turbo turret dive, after 4 levels of denied gold at turret.

Leavers: easy. Exact terms are whatever, but the gist is that the leaver/afk (over like 2 minutes) gets a loss, and the team gets neither win nor loss. Enemy gets a win. If 1 or more people spend past a certain threshold DCed, then the team gets no loss. Same for AFK people.

Not too concerned here, as this community really is one of the worst i've seen, and the game has serious issues. Thought i'd throw in some observations, though.

chaito

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinreeso View Post

you dont want to give too many advantages dough, you dont want a game to be like:
"Hey we liek totaly pwnt ya!"
"You guys had a leaver...."
"So? the 25% HP and Damage buff doesnt help at all, you guys just sucked!"

Jinreeso

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda9K View Post
Ok, so let me get this straight:
You want the "feeder" to have a longer death timer. Let's suppose for just one weird moment that this supposed "feeder" is actually a good player that disconnected early game, and got behind. Let's also suppose that he was even to over match in his lane...... Your solution is to deny him even more time on the battlefield, thus guaranteeing he never catches up, and continues to die every time he enters combat.

I can't even count how many times I have gotten hung up while trying to switch lanes, and died, followed by "stop feeding, noob", Never mind that I was en route to bot or top, to try to either better counter both by switching, or to assist tower defense, and end up facing a hard counter at +3 to me.

A few things bother me here. Very few people in this game are called "feeders" that actually are. Dying to an enemy is not making you instantly become a hard-headed idiot that flings himself at the enemy over and over. Another annoyance is when say top guys get a bad run of luck or misjudge a situation, ending in both dying at about the 2 minute mark. I always grit my teeth knowing that "STOP FEEDING, IDIOTS!" or similar is coming.

News Flash folks: Sometimes people get outmatched. You're on the losing side of an OP champ duo, and bottom has a breezy ride versus two inept players, or ARE the OP champs. You aren't feeding by dying to Vlad and Xin turbo turret dive, after 4 levels of denied gold at turret.

Leavers: easy. Exact terms are whatever, but the gist is that the leaver/afk (over like 2 minutes) gets a loss, and the team gets neither win nor loss. Enemy gets a win. If 1 or more people spend past a certain threshold DCed, then the team gets no loss. Same for AFK people.

Not too concerned here, as this community really is one of the worst i've seen, and the game has serious issues. Thought i'd throw in some observations, though.

Even if, by some crazy semblance of a valid story you are telling is true, the ODDS that a very good player, who happened to DC at the start of the game and is now behind 4 levels and keeps dying because he is trying to catch up, or not paying attention to map awareness or other excuse for why he is dying so much, is that in itself, and excuse. No good player would fight when he can not win, nor would a good player run through the woods or grasses when 1/2 their team is missing. So yes, that person is indeed a feeder, he is a stupid idiot who doesnt know how to play and is either doing it on purpose because he missed the first 5 minutes of the game or he is just plain bad and him not being on the field of battle would benifit his TEAM more than him running around dying.

Presenc3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pen0r View Post
(p.s. to those who will come in here and hope for a reply of "QQ moar / cry much / w/e...keep hating cuz i'm lovin it <3 xD)
I suddenly feel like having some McDonalds...

Pres, leavers suck..

BLU Heavy

08-27-2010

I've always wished the levels would actually represent someone's skill, not how long they've played the game. It would be a combination of their personal preformance and the general skill of the people playing with him.
Of course, this wouldn't mean just KD. Depends on the champion. Janna with 1/3/40? Good Janna.