I am seriously getting displeased with this game...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pen0r

08-27-2010

first off, I love this game, it's really alot of fun at some times, but since about 2 weeks my love for this game is starting to die slowly but surely...

"why?" you may ask..well let's me explain.

I started off with a win/loss rate that ran pretty even..you win, you lose.. but but since the last month or 2 it's been going pretty much more and more downhill...all because of different factors...

- fail teams: every round lately it's been a huge pain...

-feeders,
-leavers,
-feeders who just run into champs get killed 3 times blame the team and just leave,
-players who can't do teamwork,
ect..
- pre-made teams: mixing up pre-made teams with solo players? ok it's fun for the premade teams ofcourse they can steamwaltz some random players getting tossed together and feel "hardcore" and then throw an occasional "noob" in our faces because oh they are so epic for owning vs some randoms... like asked a while back here why can't there just be a seperate part? solo vs solo and pre-made vs pre-made?...

- arrogant players: I know you've seen them lol, those players where you say something like "omg wtf just happened there" because for some reason he survived at the last blow and they reply with "cry much? / QQ some more" and stuff like that, or who just act al sarcastic and "airheadded" in some way like they are the shizznit just because they had 1 lucky kill lolz

- win/loss balance: what's the deal with this anyway? I really hate this one the most of all...I have like so many times since the past month -month and a half, that I really have to be at the top of my luck to get 1 victory in a whole **** afternoon or evening =/ even now I'm at 4 losses in a row already with 1 victory before (which was a practice game just to try something)...and somehow I'm getting a feeling it's not going to get any better....

and those 4 losses were because of factors that were stated above..(except from the arrogant players who are just annoying at some points)

did I do something wrong to this game to make it pissed at me or something? because with all this stuff i'm already at a -40 on win/loss...while people in my list who started playing 2-3 months ago and who are also lvl 30, are on +30, +50, +20, ect in win/loss =/

so my fun in this game is starting to vanish slowly but surely...always losing always losing more..

that's why this thread.. hopefully riot might be able to try and fix a few things in this game to salve a few of these things, and to see if i'm like the only one with this amazing luck in this game lolz.

(p.s. to those who will come in here and hope for a reply of "QQ moar / cry much / w/e...keep hating cuz i'm lovin it <3 xD)

time for another match now and if i'm losing again now I had it for today lolz

Wingflier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

If Riot would fix the leavers, this game would be nearly perfect.

PsiRedEye22

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingflier View Post
I don't know what fantastical realm you live in, but they need to fix more than that. Mainly champion balance and server stability. Things are certainly looking up, though.

Havel La Piedra

08-27-2010

Only thing that really bugs me us the amount of harassment lately. its been getting worse and worse. Thankfully they added the ignore feature in game ^_^

UnitedWeStand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingflier View Post
Except Riot has absolutely no control over leavers at all...

AcheronEHJ

Recruiter

08-27-2010

Negative IP for leavers.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

08-27-2010

Oh, you mean something like, say, giving them an IP "deficit" that they have to work off by playing games?
...ohwait. That's essentially what happens as is :]

sehakoziel

08-27-2010

Acheron, I don't agree with negative IP, but I DO agree with negative XP.

Noobs need to be punished for failing their team. This is the ONLY way level can properly represent a player's skill.

I get COMPLETE NOOBS all the time way higher level than me. This is completely destroying the game and I personally have **** near had enough. I've only been here a month.. and I almost can't take it anymore. Surely I'm not alone in this opinion....

GiPi

08-27-2010

Ban ppl with lots of leaves will be the only way. if u make ip/exp loose is a nice option, but they will be lower lvl, but same feeder/leaver but now lvl 29... its the same.... we must cut his legs off, PPL with 50+ leaves = 1 week ban, more than 100 leaves permaban. That is. You wanna leave, ok, but dont do it too much xD

DoctorGraveyard

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiPi View Post
Ban ppl with lots of leaves will be the only way. if u make ip/exp loose is a nice option, but they will be lower lvl, but same feeder/leaver but now lvl 29... its the same.... we must cut his legs off, PPL with 50+ leaves = 1 week ban, more than 100 leaves permaban. That is. You wanna leave, ok, but dont do it too much xD
I have 33 leaves, and about 20 of them was from server crashes that wouldn let me reconnect.the remaining 13 were from my router crashing becasue my brother decides to download steam games, update his games, and torrent all of Futurama at the same time.