Utterly pathetic dsign and Busniess planing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treekin

06-19-2012

Riot, your game was once my favorite game of all time. I spend 60+ hours each week playing this game. But it has become piss pore. You seem to not know that there are bugs EVERYWHERE, from particle bugs to the server not working, but you continue to waste time making skins and maps and champions. Stop wasting all of our time and FIX IT! You need to get out of esports until you fix all of your ****. This game has begun to feel like a free game that somebody made in about a week, not the well polished game it used to be. The fact that you had to UNDO a patch just so that the game might work is uttery pathetic. I know you can do beter, but you aren't. Every time I see a live stream of any one of your casters, all they talk about is how we, the players, are the only reason they have made it this far. But here we are with a badly made game while you **** around makeing new stuff. Spend a month or two FIXING things, and you will see a great deal more success. Give us a good game, or don't bother and we can all go play Dota 2 or HoN.

CaptainClutch3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Didn't read, but man is that a ludicrous amount of hours to play a game.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

60+ hours... you need a break!

Extrinsick

06-19-2012

Utterly pathetic spelling and grammar

KnightBar0n

06-20-2012

Rule number 1 in business: don't piss off your customers or your would-be customers.