Wards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PineTreePlz

06-20-2012

I feel a 7th slot should be given just for wards so u can continue building and ward. Any inpute?

DonnFirinne

06-20-2012

Riot says no.

TheDudeMarky

06-20-2012

Hmm, yeah I don't know about that one. It seems like a good idea at first but I think the problem with that is after a point, probably by late game, everyone would see everything on the map.

I also feel that the point of having six slots is make the game more tactical, so that you have to balance purchasing wards with buying items. Many carries often fill their slots with items to increase killing power or survivability, leaving it up to the supports to buy the wards.

If they could fill up their slots *and* buy wards, it would diminish the role of the supports, and give both teams much more map control. Especially since carries, as a rule, are generally loaded so it wouldn't be hard for them to drop 150 here or there on wards.

Howdoyadothat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

I think inventory slots are fine besides the fact that you can't get them once you have a full build. I realize they took away the summoner spell Rally, but it would be cool if they gave some diverse benefits to consumables such as wards which act like rally, or support elixirs that give auras .

MoreMedz

06-20-2012

Warding is an important tactical component in League of Legends. The tactical benefits are offset by the fact it takes resources and an item slot. This is the line that Riot wants to draw.

The problem with asking for a 7th slot is that it doesn't fix the fundamental problem - some players do not appreciate the importance of warding and do not contribute to warding until they have completed their build well into late game. Giving them an extra slot won't change their playing pattern in early and mid game, which is where it matters the most.

Plus, the same inventory problem applies to all other consumables.

Klinestife

06-20-2012

wut are wardz?

but in all honesty, i think that if you have a full build wards wont even matter at that point. one team is always pushed up to the other teams base in all my games.