Learning another jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

schlechtmk

06-20-2012

Mundo is a decent choice

Shroud Walker

06-21-2012

Nocturne is amazing.

Sackariah

06-21-2012

My favorite jungle is Amumu
Rammus is a little slow at farming but coming into a lane in powerball and taunting is almost a guaranteed kill.
If I were you I would try one of the ap jungles as your others are mostly ad.

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2012

get lee first - if you learn lee well, learning the other junglers are a piece of cake

not timma

06-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoBear View Post
Hey ya'll

I currently Jungle most matches. I play Nautilus and Jarvin as well as enjoy their play styles.
I am in between Lee Sin, Udyr, Noc and Shy. Who would be a better investment to learn?
The best investment to learn would be lee sin or udyr, mostly because their skill caps are really high. Lee is definitely the hardest champ to master if you really wanna go about that way.

All of these champs are viable however. I own all of them and have used all of them in ranked matches. They can each serve a somewhat different role depending on what your team needs. No matter what you pick it won't be money wasted.

Papproni

06-21-2012

Shaco, obvi.

Fluffyknowsyou

06-21-2012

Alistar, that guy is a *******. XD

Shottymaster

06-22-2012

Lee Sin takes a while to learn but is amazing once you know how to play him. His ganks hurt. A lot.

EDIT: This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJs View Post
get lee first - if you learn lee well, learning the other junglers are a piece of cake

Scarlet Red

06-22-2012

Depends on what your looking for if you want a fast jungle speed then i would go Shyvanna, but if you want a good ganker choose Twisted Fate imo, yes Twisted Fate, even though he has a low jungle speed he has really good ganks with his ultimate and yellow card, but you have to have atleast some experience with him in order to play him right. Even though Twisted Fate isnt in your options I still think he is a decent jungler if you dont like him then Udyr would be great too...

PianiParty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoBear View Post
Hey ya'll

I currently Jungle most matches. I play Nautilus and Jarvin as well as enjoy their play styles.
I am in between Lee Sin, Udyr, Noc and Shy. Who would be a better investment to learn?
If you can land your skillshots choose Lee Sin, a lot of great ganking. Shyvana is quite stronk, she lacks hard CC but makes up for it with tankiness, fast clear times, and actually outputs good damage