Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Learning another jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChronoBear

06-19-2012

Hey ya'll

I currently Jungle most matches. I play Nautilus and Jarvin as well as enjoy their play styles.
I am in between Lee Sin, Udyr, Noc and Shy. Who would be a better investment to learn?

UpgradeGaming

06-19-2012

shyvana or udyr they both are great jungles

Skilltestingman

06-19-2012

I believe noc is a great jungle clearer and has pretty descent ganks pre-6 (but don't even get me started when your 6). Plus your Ult is great for teamfight and saving your teammates. I really think he is the best out of all, difficulty and team wise. Obviously people like usury, lee sin and usurp are great, but they require a bit more skill. Even with shyv's Ult its not a guaranteed kill, udyr has no ranged skill and lee sin you have to land your shots.

So overall, noc would be my choice

Silverlord88

06-19-2012

Shyvana, insane clear speed, no mana, which let you give all the blues to your mid, awesome ganks pre 6, and gets better when a giant dragon come out of brush and destroy you, shyvana and udyr are awesome counter junglers, so if you are facing fiddlesticks in the jungle for example, you can clear your jungle, enter their, clear, and get out before he reaches you, my vote goes to shyvana.

mikaladms

06-19-2012

Malphite.

MiQTPi

06-19-2012

to be honest they are all good investments lol, just depends on your play style, i like shyvanna and nocturne a lot, if im agressive i would lee sin cause he just owns everyone and can easily escape

Kooloo Limpah

06-19-2012

Lee sin ganks are the best, and he plays the dps role.
Udyr ganks are great to good., and he fills the offtank role.
Noc ganks are good, and he fills the dps role.
Shyvana can't gank at all unless she has red buff, and even then its barely good, and she fills the tank role.

Lee sin is probably also the hardest to learn

SexxManiac

06-20-2012

Noc would be a good choice

ClRE

06-20-2012

i mostly jungle and can do noct udyr and lee. never played shyv tho. udyr has an extremely fast clear time with the phoenix jungle build. noct has some of the best lane ganks with his ult. and lee has DA BESS lvl 2 ganks. all 3 are very fun. lee is probably the hardest to learn because if u cant hit the Q then u are useless

Ambiience

Recruiter

06-20-2012

My top junglers are Skarner, Lee Sin, Nautilus, and Nocturne. Ive gotta say that you should invest in Nocturne and Lee Sin! Nocturne is a gerneal jungler that has good ganks pre 6 and great after. He never falls off and he clears very fast. Lee Sin does take a lot of skill to use, landing your Q is vital. His lvl 2 ganks are amazing and you basically always get a kill. He is also a great counter jungler, which noc isnt good at. In my opinion Lee falls off late game if not properly farmed. Both are great and do take a good amount of skill.