Ship party! (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Treant

06-19-2012

*maokai begins putting saplings around the ship in various areas. They are very well hidden and very quiet. Set to explode when maokai gives the word*

AskVeigar

06-19-2012

As Xin get's his food he watches Maokai unable to see what he's doing

"This is just a normal party,that stupid plant just can't let his little obsession go for one night can he..."

Ask The Treant

06-19-2012

*maokai finishes and walks over to the food table looking at it confused* What...is all of...This.?

Dear Morgana

06-19-2012

Morgana arrives, bearing with her a seemingly small bag. However, as she begins to empty it, it's apparent that the bag contains much more than it initially appears.

"Hi, Sarah. Here's the list of food. Tell me if you want me to make anymore."

Morgana lists everything as she places it on the buffet table.

"Twelve Mount Rakkor Muffins.

Twelve gallons of Pantheon Mojo Ice Cream.

One hundred and twenty dozen of Trundle's Marsh Mints.

Four hundred dozen of Sarah's Succulent Snickerdoodles.

Fifty dozen of Sivir's Sinfully Scrumptious Strawberry Strudles.

Twenty dozen of Caitlyn's Capricious Chocolate Cookies

One hundred Mundo Monster Cookies

Three Dozen of Bandle Beatdown Blueberries..."

The list goes on and on. Finally, Morgana reaches the end, but the gleam in her eyes says she has more.

"One more thing, just for you...

Morgana steps up from the lower deck, and utters small incantation, and out comes a giant ship made of chocolate. It can be easily identified as Sarah Fortune's own ship, down to the rigging and individual cracks in the wooden boards. The ropes are solid white sugar, with varying degrees of chocolate making up the wood and large fruits making up the portholes. The sails are thick strips of taffy. The whole thing is easily a quarter of the size of the real ship, and is painstakingly detailed. The taffy sails and sugar ropes flutter in the wind.

However, the name of the ship is absent-the spot where the name would be engraved into the side is empty. Morgana blushes and looks away from her masterpiece.

"I-I've been planning this for a long time. But I never knew what the name of your ship was...or if you wanted to name this something else."

An awkward pause.

"Do you like it?"

AskVeigar

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Treant View Post
*maokai finishes and walks over to the food table looking at it confused* What...is all of...This.?

"This-Xin gestures to the feast infront of Maokai-is food,it's just like nutrients for you,this spread is a bit larger than normal since there is a party and a lot of people are probably going to eat." xin finishes his statement by taking a bite of the steamed crab on his plate.

Ask The Treant

06-19-2012

*maokai looks towards morgana with an awkward pleading look* you wouldnt happen to have any oats...or nutrients would you?

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

AskPantheon

06-19-2012

A skilled observer might just observe a plumed helmet poking out from the surface of the water, just beneath the ship. Pantheon, to whom this helmet belongs to, pulls out a radio, and speaking quietly says into it

"I am in position."

Ask Ezreal

06-19-2012

Ezreal boards Fortune's ship, he looks over all of the food neatly laid out. "You know once the party kings, Gragas and Brolaf, get here, that food won't last 10 seconds right?"

Ask The Treant

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryypter View Post
(haha very funny. But you know. Nature can be a real mother)