Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ship party! (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskVeigar

Senior Member

06-19-2012

((now we must edit the music video and use LoL champs))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Treant

Senior Member

06-19-2012

*maokai whispers seemingly to the boat* Such a waste of precious nature.....Do not worry you will be free soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskVeigar

Senior Member

06-19-2012

Xin looks at Maokai with curiosity

"Excuse me Treant are you speaking to...the floor?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voba

Senior Member

06-19-2012

Quote:
AskBloodHunter:
Warwick turned to Xin as he commented on Wawricks attire, at least Warwick wasn't dressed as if he was about to go to battle with the food. Forcing himself to be civil,
"Thank you, it is from before I was cursed. You don't look to bad yourself."

A low growl emitted from Warwicks throat as the summoner bumped into him, "Watch where you tread summoner."


*the summoner walks back toward warwick and speak with a voice you sware you have heard on the fields of justice before* Warwick....It's been a long time. *immediately your mind would connect the voice to nocturne*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Treant

Senior Member

06-19-2012

Quote:
Cloral:
Xin looks at Maokai with curiosity

"Excuse me Treant are you speaking to...the floor?"


*maokai would say in an irritated tone* This Floor. you are referring to feels the pain of your stomping on it. I can understand nature and it understands me.I am trying to prepare for the onslaught of boots stomping on it. That is all....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Graveman

Senior Member

06-19-2012

*Mortimer finally reached the location of the ship party that he was so anxious to attend. Instead of wearing his usual wizardly attire, he wore his traveling clothes that consisted of a leather coat, linen pants, and some well-made boots.*

"This must be it...yes!" *He proclaimed to himself as he pocketed his map and boarded the ship. He glanced at the guests that were already congregating between themselves upon the galleon's deck. He looked around for a bit before finally meeting Miss Fortune.*

"Greetings, Fortune. It took me a while but I finally reached the party. Who else is attending? Oh, and nice tophat by the way."




((pic for outfit reference))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskVeigar

Senior Member

06-19-2012

Quote:
Ask The Treant:
*maokai would say in an irritated tone* This Floor. you are referring to feels the pain of your stomping on it. I can understand nature and it understands me.I am trying to prepare for the onslaught of boots stomping on it. That is all....


Xin shakes his head and sighs

"Not this again...so are you goin to quote/unquote prepare this wood like you tried to all of weapons at the tinstitute that had wood in it?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Treant

Senior Member

06-19-2012

Quote:
Cloral:
Xin shakes his head and sighs

"Not this again...so are you goin to quote/unquote prepare this wood like you tried to all of weapons at the tinstitute that had wood in it?"


*maokai grunts and says* I cannot help myself. It is my duty to protect nature...Do not insult me for that duty.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskVeigar

Senior Member

06-19-2012

Quote:
Ask The Treant:
*maokai grunts and says* I cannot help myself. It is my duty to protect nature...Do not insult me for that duty.


Xin starts walking away to the food

"Just remember,if Sarah wakes up,her ship half-buried into the ground,she'll know how it happened.Oh yes,and greetings Mortimer."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MobiusEight

Member

06-19-2012

Get your towels ready, it's about to go down!