Ship party! (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskVeigar

06-19-2012

((now we must edit the music video and use LoL champs))

Ask The Treant

06-19-2012

*maokai whispers seemingly to the boat* Such a waste of precious nature.....Do not worry you will be free soon.

AskVeigar

06-19-2012

Xin looks at Maokai with curiosity

"Excuse me Treant are you speaking to...the floor?"

Voba

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
Warwick turned to Xin as he commented on Wawricks attire, at least Warwick wasn't dressed as if he was about to go to battle with the food. Forcing himself to be civil,
"Thank you, it is from before I was cursed. You don't look to bad yourself."

A low growl emitted from Warwicks throat as the summoner bumped into him, "Watch where you tread summoner."
*the summoner walks back toward warwick and speak with a voice you sware you have heard on the fields of justice before* Warwick....It's been a long time. *immediately your mind would connect the voice to nocturne*

Ask The Treant

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloral View Post
Xin looks at Maokai with curiosity

"Excuse me Treant are you speaking to...the floor?"
*maokai would say in an irritated tone* This Floor. you are referring to feels the pain of your stomping on it. I can understand nature and it understands me.I am trying to prepare for the onslaught of boots stomping on it. That is all....

The Graveman

06-19-2012

*Mortimer finally reached the location of the ship party that he was so anxious to attend. Instead of wearing his usual wizardly attire, he wore his traveling clothes that consisted of a leather coat, linen pants, and some well-made boots.*

"This must be it...yes!" *He proclaimed to himself as he pocketed his map and boarded the ship. He glanced at the guests that were already congregating between themselves upon the galleon's deck. He looked around for a bit before finally meeting Miss Fortune.*

"Greetings, Fortune. It took me a while but I finally reached the party. Who else is attending? Oh, and nice tophat by the way."

((pic for outfit reference))

AskVeigar

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Treant View Post
*maokai would say in an irritated tone* This Floor. you are referring to feels the pain of your stomping on it. I can understand nature and it understands me.I am trying to prepare for the onslaught of boots stomping on it. That is all....
Xin shakes his head and sighs

"Not this again...so are you goin to quote/unquote prepare this wood like you tried to all of weapons at the tinstitute that had wood in it?"

Ask The Treant

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloral View Post
Xin shakes his head and sighs

"Not this again...so are you goin to quote/unquote prepare this wood like you tried to all of weapons at the tinstitute that had wood in it?"
*maokai grunts and says* I cannot help myself. It is my duty to protect nature...Do not insult me for that duty.

AskVeigar

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Treant View Post
*maokai grunts and says* I cannot help myself. It is my duty to protect nature...Do not insult me for that duty.
Xin starts walking away to the food

"Just remember,if Sarah wakes up,her ship half-buried into the ground,she'll know how it happened.Oh yes,and greetings Mortimer."

MobiusEight

06-19-2012

Get your towels ready, it's about to go down!