Ship party! (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

06-19-2012

Miss Fortune's ship was to host a grand party, open to all who wished to attend. Eager to see the chaos that would soon ensue, Sarah made sure all the food was set up on tables on the deck of the ship. Swapping her usual hat for a tophat, Sarah was ready to entertain~.

AskVeigar

06-19-2012

Xin walks up to the ship wearing regal armor mainly used for special events in the Demacian castle and comes up to Fortune

"Hello friend,i got the invitation and figured it would be rude to turn you down."

Ask Warwick

06-19-2012

Warwick hears of a party aboard Miss Fortune's ship, having pulled out some fancy attire from before he was cursed he now wore a monicle on his left eye, a top hat and a fancy suit that had torn as he put it on. ((Gentleman Warwick must be made.))
He walked uboard the ship sniffing the air the food smelt amazing to one who had been living in Zaun for so long, he made his way over to Miss Fortune trying to be as civil as a werewolf could be attempted small talk.
"Hello Miss Fortune, your food smells wonderful."

AskVeigar

06-19-2012

Xin sees Warwick and chuckles to himself

"Greetings Warwick,rather nice outfit you have there."

((oh god now i can imagine a gentelmen WW XD))

Ask The Treant

06-19-2012

*maokai walks onto the ship the wood cracking under his weight. he grunts and says nothing. Intent on his goal to destroy this ship*

Voba

06-19-2012

* a summoner appears who looks friendly enough though,Theres something odd about him. almost otherworldly. He bumps into Warwick as he continues a brisk pace onto the ship and then stops and sits rocking slowly back and forth*

AskVeigar

06-19-2012

((i demand that everyone listen to "im on a boat" while on this thread >:D))

Ask The Treant

06-19-2012

(Done)

Ask Warwick

06-19-2012

Warwick turned to Xin as he commented on Wawricks attire, at least Warwick wasn't dressed as if he was about to go to battle with the food. Forcing himself to be civil,
"Thank you, it is from before I was cursed. You don't look to bad yourself."

A low growl emitted from Warwicks throat as the summoner bumped into him, "Watch where you tread summoner."

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Tem'rak is seen off in the distance, running as fast as he can to make it.