Laning against Mord as Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaine Tog

06-19-2012

How do you deal with a Mordekaiser as Akali? I got royally owned by one last night; he didn't kill me, but he pushed me out of lane repeatedly by hitting me with his Q whenever I tried to Q for a minion kill and ended up so insanely farmed that there wasn't anything we could do to stop him. Was there anything I could've done differently? I called for ganks but I'd like to know what other options I might've had.

SexxManiac

06-20-2012

Early ganks, tower hug, or just any champion that can return the dmg. Don't be afraid to hurt them back. People tend to back off when you show a lot of aggression. Don't be dumb either and go full blast on them and feed kills.

JRiMi

06-20-2012

I just don't see how she would beat Morde in lane. Id probably end up trying to roam to get fed.

RanmanReloaded

06-20-2012

Umm, don't play Akali against Morde. Your veil doesn't nothing against his E, and Morde can just counter you by building magic resist.

Not many mids can't stand up to a Morde who knows what he's doing, but if you do try it, just have a jungler who can keep him honest.

Cylarai

06-20-2012

Well, you can never lane against a Mordekaiser, the only way to outlane him is to make your roamer or jungler to gank him, he is susceptible to ganks. If you don't have a jungler, you're basically screwed.

Djinn XI

06-20-2012

I main mordekaiser and akali wins starting lvl4.
The morde u played against was obv bad if he ran up to u and Q'd.
you can burst him down starting lvl 4 and if he tries to auto a creep Q+ auto him for a chunk of dmg.
Your best chances are to farm w/ Q or wait till he uses his E on minions to keep his shield up and farm. But the second you hit lvl 4 look for openings to burst him down. At lvl 6 if u managed to get 1-2 kills you will continue to get more.

I love mordekaiser but his low range on skills royally screw him over. Especially if you are playing against ppl that know what their doing. Morde is great at pub stomping and those that don't understand when to harass back or go for last hits w/o taking dmg.

edit: Also, don't expect to win against a morde in a farming contest. The only champ that can rival or prevent him from farming mid lane is a **** good anivia or annie (that auto attack is ****ing annoying). This is also alittle taboo but fiddle ****s over mordekaiser so hard. This is from personal experience. If you want 100% complete counter in every single way though... Ryze. Ryze Q lvl 1 before u get shield will **** u over. at lvl 4 u are dead if he has half a brain No and, if, or buts.

Shearsy13

06-20-2012

Lolz.... Its funny because you probably are not good enough to play akali to lose against an mord. Play more and get better at akali that is your only option. just sayin.