[Fan Fiction] Episode 1: Breaking and Entering

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lodanathore

08-27-2010

I was inspired by the cast of champions to write a story, in the form of a screenplay, roughly the length of a half hour TV episode. Constructive criticism and the grammar police are welcome. Enjoy!

PDF - 90kb
view: Episode 1: Breaking and Entering
download: Episode 1: Breaking and Entering
- this will force a download if your browser is not displaying the document

Synopsis
A growing number of guerilla attacks on the League of Legends have placed its ability to function and maintain relative peace into question. Sabotaged arenas, fixed battles, and a general glossing over of problems by the League have led city-states to reject conflicts resolved on the Fields of Justice. High Councilor Heywan Relivash suspects General Boram Darkwill of Noxus is behind the attacks and considers forming an army of his own. As the League attempts to salvage the situation and avoid open war returning Singed leads a direct assault on the Institute of War with a small force of abominations.

Champions in Episode 1
Singed, Anivia, Heimerdinger, Ezreal, Ryze, Teemo, Dr. Mundo, Katarina, Veigar, Soraka

FAQ
What is a "beat"?
Screenwriting Term: "A beat suggests the actor should pause a moment, in silence, before continuing the scene. Beats are often interchangeable with ellipses... "

What is INT. and EXT.?
Screenwriting Term: short for Interior and Exterior respectively indicating where the scene is taking place

A Feeding Noob

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

I don't really get the technical terms, but it seems pretty good!
The only complaint I have is that it's actually kind of confusing since I've never actually read a script before.

Anyways, +1 for the effort, and because I love reading fan-fic

Lodanathore

08-27-2010

I found script format to be intuitive and easy to read when I started reading scripts but perhaps its not for everyone.