Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Opest champ EVER

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infractus Animus

06-20-2012

Lolol. Darius's ult is the OP part, not decimate..

Dylan R C Pierce

06-20-2012

His ult has a damage cap. His ult isn't op atall, honestly they nerfed hisult into the ground.

WhiteHatBlueSkin

06-20-2012

Quote:
Dylan R C Pierce:
His ult has a damage cap. His ult isn't op atall, honestly they nerfed hisult into the ground.

Riot has not touched his ult at all. There is no hard cap on his skill. Read the ult description, the tooltip is to show the damage with 5 stacks of bleed on the champion. I'm not saying its OP or UP, I'm just saying you probably read the description incorrectly.

PineTreePlz

06-20-2012

Darius is easy to beat in lane just get him before lvl 4. Make sure ur close to him when he spins cuz it does less dmg.i always kill him like 2 times before lvl 6 w/ akali then he cant do anything to me with my advantage.

SIITH

06-20-2012

Quote:
Mango027:
better nerf Irelia.

she's strong but shut her down early when she's very weak and it's gg. Darius Ulty is a joke, if your team has any dps at all, he just needs to go around and ulty people ftw.

SIITH

06-20-2012

Quote:
PineTreePlz:
Darius is easy to beat in lane just get him before lvl 4. Make sure ur close to him when he spins cuz it does less dmg.i always kill him like 2 times before lvl 6 w/ akali then he cant do anything to me with my advantage.

as akali? you're obviously playing against like 800 elo players if akali prior to lvl 6 is killing darius. HIs passive is OP enough to just auto attack you while you go for last hits or Q to just get that hemorrhage to tick and that's how you lose your lane against him. Early game he's actually very OP, and falls slightly off late game.

getdapumps

06-20-2012

As a jungler he is one of my favorite opposing top laners, he usually zones a little which creates pushing and have no escapes.

XxAscendxX

06-20-2012

LOL darius is still to OP. i won a 3v5 with him. that ult refresh allows me to pull off doubles, trips, so on with ease.

UndeadAhead

06-20-2012

lmfao darius late game sucks unless hes fed just stop dying like a noob

PrYGoD

06-20-2012

I personally feel we should nerf skins, not champions. For example if i'm mid lane and i'm facing Bird of Prey Anivia, I pretty much know i'm in for a beating no matter what I am playing or how well i'm playing. Also, if you look closely at the Bird of Prey Anivia skin, you will notice a philo stone gripped in his talons, so thats 5gp10 just for having the skin right?