fiora counter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

firepenguin

06-19-2012

i have been wondering for a while now, how can you counter fiora? any game she is in it seems like she is invincible.

Command

06-19-2012

Thornmail.

Nasus.

Malphite.

Rammus.

Jax.

Anyone with hard CC that can be used right after she uses her E.

AOE skills still hurt her through her ult.

Armor.

arcticnerd

06-19-2012

Fiora has a horrible lanning phase and is very item dependent late game. If she is lanning against you push whatever advantage you have over her (ranged AA’s, stuns, ranged harass, burst damage). You can bully her out of lane or at least away from the creeps easily. If you allow her to get a few kills on you or even keep up with your cs then you have lost the lane as she will do massive amounts of damage late game. Play smart and don’t die in lane, keep your cs up and hers down and she won’t be a problem come mid to late game.

Kazaan

06-19-2012

I hear Jax is a good counter for her if played right. Apparently his dodge dodges her ult. (this is what I have read in a guide). Just don't over extend when laning against her. Freeze the lane at your tower so you can use your tower for protection. Having hard cc also helps counter Fiora, as well as any other melee champ. Stun them under your tower and they will think twice about diving again. Grabbing ignite might help counter her as well. Her passive gives her a lot of sustain in lane as well as fight. Throwing ignite on her will lessen her healing and give you an edge in the fight. Hopefully this helps you.

Alternoob

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abisu0 View Post
Thornmail.

Nasus.

Malphite.

Rammus.

Jax.

Anyone with hard CC that can be used right after she uses her E.

AOE skills still hurt her through her ult.

Armor.
Nasus is just a weak top laner and doesn't counter Fiora. All he can do is slow and then what, kill her with a weak Siphoning Strike because she's denied him so much CS it's not funny. Malphite I can sort of agree on, but he needs to burn a lot of mana to do so. Rammus shouldn't be top laning anyway. Jax is just annoying for anyone.

If you really want to counter Fiora, just remember she doesn't have an effective escape apart from her Q + E combo which she can use to juke onto you for a speed boost. Don't play too aggressively against her and ask for ganks. I would find that someone who can get in nice and easily like Rumble can be really effective.

Palmerfan

06-19-2012

I find that whoever rends her parry useless does well against her. I usually pick a bursty top laner that doesn't need AAs or can CC her. Shen, Kennen, Jax, etc.

AndovarEdoras

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Yorick or anyone that doesnt need autoattacks to poke

-i main fiora, i know this ;D

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

poppy & twisted fate hard coutners fiora as a solo lane,
via magic damage - as their attacs are converted directly thus she cannot perry them

delfam

06-19-2012

Jax #1 Fiora counter cause his E can dodge most of her ult.

DIXTROLL

08-12-2012

Jax, Singed, Olaf, Pantheon, Yorick, Teemo, Riven