No such thing as a kill STEAL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RE Bantos

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooglepants View Post
A kill steal would be you killing someone that had no conceivable way of escaping the person killing them, as well as having no chance at killing your ally.
I used to think this.

Then I witnessed, far too often, a situation in which there is no way the enemy is going to get away from this ally, so I back off, and then BAM, he hits a trap, or the runner got that one skill they needed off cooldown, and gets away.

I've since stopped caring about KSing.

KILL THEM! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO MAKES THE LAST BLOW, JUST KILL THEM!

Bobahz

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwtflolbbl View Post
I don't mind killstealing, but there are times where it's really uncalled for. There are too many people who will hang around the back in teamfights, wait for someone to get low, and then blow their ult or something on someone who has like 200 HP left. A LOT of Kassadins (Not all!) do this a lot, hanging around the back until someone gets low, then riftwalking in on them to get the kill before running back again, instead of actually getting in there and actually focusing the casters like they should be.

Ensuring that the enemy gets dead is good. Saving yourself up so that you can last hit enemies is bad. Yes, Veigar is somewhat of an exception, but no, you do NOT need to ult that 100 HP champ when it'll probably be much more useful to the team in about another 10 seconds when the rest of their team shows up.
As I've said before, are you so good player to predict all possible scenarios. I'm trying to save my ult for teamfights, sure kills, assists, but I've figured out that sometime ult is good to just force player to bluepill or just fall back a lil. There are too many possible scenarios, so dead enemy>prolly kill for carry.

xKoBiEx

Recruiter

08-27-2010

The only time I get even a bit irritated is when I go 1/6/15 because my ultimate takes 95% off every fight and then a DPS jumps out and last hits. Often, I have an ult that is still doing the lethal damage at the time....there was no escape route, even a heal spell, wish, or potion will get them out. Why don't you attack the champ standing right beside them that is going to kick our ass because we are focusing 2 champs to someone already in their deathbed?

That said, I don't mind when carries or anyone else finishes my kills because then I can go back to taking down towers...the real point of the game.