No such thing as a kill STEAL

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M1k3W4r

08-27-2010

I am very often yelled at in solo Q for kill stealing. I never get mad if someone else gets the killing blow on an enemy that I got low, mainly because very often Enemies get away with less than 50 hp, so idc who gets the kill. Everyone needs to grow up, its called teamwork.

PsiRedEye22

08-27-2010

Actually, it is very situational. As an avid DotA fanatic, it is almost always a good strategy to give your carry the kill, as in the long run, his gold is worth far more than yours. It's just how these games work.

This is, of course, assuming that he could possibly get the kill in the first place.

Jonathan Kent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

Yeah I know how you feel. When a bunch of us are running someone down or I come in to help a teammate I sometimes end up with the kill. They freak out. I don't care when people do it to me, all I care about is making sure that the enemy is dead which is the goal lol But most people freak out I'm guessing because of the gold they would've gotten from the kill.

Baelor

08-27-2010

A kill steal would be you killing someone that had no conceivable way of escaping the person killing them, as well as having no chance at killing your ally.

Mhm916

08-27-2010

If you noticed that the champ has no way of getting away and decide to PEEKABOO I GOTCHU while you know perfectly well that your partner could've killed his last amount of HP, don't bother your team mate in doing so. Especially if your partner has some constant slow debuff from whatever sources, it's quite obvious on whether your partner can or cannot kill that target. And if you know for sure your partner can kill that target, it is considered a KS if he did like 90% of the damage and you hopped in to last hit.

Remember, it's not called team work if all you do is last hit something when it isn't necessary. It's just called being an ass.

Usually I just let it slide and go with whatever ways though if it does happen, but still am very annoyed sometimes, especially if they do it a couple times in the same match. I mainly just avoid conflicting with them is because I'm losing time doing that while I could be doing something else that's more beneficial to the team than to complain about it all game long.

SultanTheWise

08-27-2010

I heard the gold you received depends on how much damage you dealed , regardless of assists or kills

Lance Eliot

08-27-2010

Twitch, the Killstealing Rat says hi.

BlackDestruction

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2010

There is definitely kill stealing. For too often I am fighting someone for the whole duration while my team mate hid and only after I have the sure kill he decides to join in for the very last hit.

I hate when this happens...especially during times where I could get penta/quadras. No yi I did not need your help killing soraka as she was stunned and the last on her team.

Yomeiro

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post
[...]PEEKABOO I GOTCHU[...]
You Sir just made a person very happy.
Nothing to add to your comment though.

Nenesse

08-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post
If you noticed that the champ has no way of getting away and decide to PEEKABOO I GOTCHU while you know perfectly well that your partner could've killed his last amount of HP, don't bother your team mate in doing so. Especially if your partner has some constant slow debuff from whatever sources, it's quite obvious on whether your partner can or cannot kill that target. And if you know for sure your partner can kill that target, it is considered a KS if he did like 90% of the damage and you hopped in to last hit.
I do this as Evelynn a lot because as Evelynn I spend a lot of time wandering around looking for someone to gank. So I start heading towards what looks like a 1v1 fight looking to turn it into a 2v1, the enemy sees that they're screwed and runs for it, I pop out of the bushes and end them with a single Ravage.

"WTF KS NOOB"

My only regret is that I wasted time wandering over to your lane when I could have been farming :/

Honestly though, if I KS you on every single one of your 15 kills, it means that our team is getting more gold total. I don't see a problem with it.

12345 ... 7