Looking for 3's Player - Need Support - West Coast USA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Virulent Frenzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

My brother and I are looking for a 3rd player to play ranked Twisted Treeline games with us, we'd start a new ranked team and play from there. We are looking for a player that plays tanky support characters.
Comment or email me at j.chris.c.94@gmail.com if you are interested.

Dario

06-19-2012

Add me, lookin to join.

The Only Shaco

06-19-2012

r u girl

Yetti

06-19-2012

I as well am looking to play Ranked TT... are you looking for a bot, top, or jungle?

Virulent Frenzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

we're looking for somebody to bot as a support for one of us bot while the other tops or for somebody to jungle. we would prefer the first but we need to have a team that can pull off jungling on TT, so somebody that could do both would be ideal

Skared

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virulent Frenzy View Post
we're looking for somebody to bot as a support for one of us bot while the other tops or for somebody to jungle. we would prefer the first but we need to have a team that can pull off jungling on TT, so somebody that could do both would be ideal
support bot will lose games. teams with junglers have an innate advantage, and with one member of your team underfarmed, your damage output drops.

even if youre planning on running an ad carry like corki, its not going to work on teams with strong initiation (every 3v3 team).

There is a solution for you, however. Take out two birds with one stone and have nunu jungle.

Virulent Frenzy

06-20-2012

we need a player that wants to play bot, while my brother and I top and jungle (roles can be switched if we're bored) but for serious ranked play we need somebody that will bot so they need to play champions that can hold their own against two champions

Atticùs

06-20-2012

I would like to join your team as well.

IGN: xAtticusFinchx

ALtheeGreat

06-21-2012

Add me if any one needs a member or wants to join ranked team