Solo Q Ranked - How do you always win?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seuche911

06-20-2012

Keep your team in a positive attitude
Choose the position no one wants if you have to(It's better to let them have a role they're decent at then them raging and failing hard at another)
Do best in your lane, gank other lanes.
Try to lead your team in fights.
(P.S jungling seems to be one of the most influential carrying roles from what I've observed)
-Seuche911

thefunkyphresh

06-20-2012

Play Blitz and if anyone is bad on my team, feed them with a spoon.

Shearsy13

06-20-2012

If you are carrying a team, you must have luck on your side. If you do not have luck you will lose and the other team must suck too.

Howdoyadothat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

I have had the most success by being polite, being talkative to engage my teammates into conversation and promote communication. Asking my teammates to do specific things, such as ward specific areas by pinging instead of just saying "ward"or asking for help in places instead of just pinging expecting them to know what i want. In a 5v5 premade game, there's never a split second someone in skype isn't talking, whether it's about the game or not. So imagine in a 5v5 non premade game how the lack of communication is affecting the game. Try less /all and more talking to the people on your TEAM.

dragonwolf28

10-31-2013

that would help i guess

Vivek92

10-31-2013

Roaming assassins really help you win more games, win your lane and go gank other lanes a lot and snowball them too

Strilter

11-01-2013

you dont its called life... there will always be issues you can only do YOUR best every match.