Solo Q Ranked - How do you always win?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

9999999999 HP

06-18-2012

So how do you always carry your team, no matter how bad they are?

Adm Jackbar

06-18-2012

You don't and no one ever does. You're probably just one of the 9 awful players in that game.

CLG FAN CLUB

06-18-2012

Pick graves

KingSnafu

06-18-2012

play supports or tanks you can control the pace of team fights and hold the hand of the people doing bad to allow your good players time to get feed

9999999999 HP

06-18-2012

I tried dong solo top Kayle for the past few games and it ended in nothing but losses....

ItsChrisBìtch

06-18-2012

Play Karthus. Learn to farm well with him.(100 cs/10 min atleast). Secure kills with ur ult in other lanes and u can snowball urself. Also i like to roam a lot with him and when u do try to let ur other carries get kills so that ur not the only fed one. His passive is a huge aswell cause even if u are focused in team fights u still have time after u die to do a TON of damage to their team. I would recomend having around 20+ wins with him in norms just to get a feel of him before u bring him into ranked

Strifed

06-18-2012

Just have a good team comp and cooperate! Help each other out and stay positive and you'll eventually start climbing (:

SexxManiac

06-20-2012

Win your lane, gank other lanes, snowball them, and you'll all reach victory (:

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2012

The best thing you can do is help support your team. No, I don't mean play support. I mean babysit the obviously bad players.

The best places to go are mid and Jungle. Because mid you can rock your opponent and get away, and jungle its your job to do the ganking.

Regardless of what route you choose, mobility seems to be a huge advantage in ranked from my perspective. I currently use Lee Sin, Ahri, Blitzcrank. With those three, I can support, top, mid, and jungle.

I usually don't go AD carry because if you have a bad support, there is really little you can do to win your lane if the other team is good.

Though, the best route is go mid and duo que with a jungle, I usually win around 70% of the time when I go Ahri mid/Lee jungle with my buddy who goes Anivia mid/Skarner jungle.

You don't have to use those champions, I'm just giving examples of champions that are very mobile and can get in, gank, get out and get back to farming. If you miss 2 waves of creeps for a gank, you didn't gain the gold you got from the kill. (Each small wave worth 150, big ones 180)

Regardless, watch your score vs your opponent(even jungle), your CS should always be higher than theirs or you are losing unless you're 1 kill up on them for every 13 cs.

RanmanReloaded

06-20-2012

Play Morde, play either top or mid, farm like crazy, ulti and ignite their fed AD carry, GG.

Works until 1300. Rinse and repeat.