Happy Birthday to Mundo! Help Mundo Throw Party by Buying Skins and Champions!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armysael

06-19-2012

I don't get it what theyre selling.. is the champ for RP with basic skin.. or the skin and the champ? whats the point on spent RP buying a champ with no skins? u can buy it with IP

Tripwire78

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

See what happens when you let Mundo run things! He posts when he pleases and skips announcements when he pleases. And everyone gets their panties in a bunch over it.

Coreporeal

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armysael View Post
I don't get it what theyre selling.. is the champ for RP with basic skin.. or the skin and the champ? whats the point on spent RP buying a champ with no skins? u can buy it with IP
Well, some people feel that the amount of IP needed for some Champions is just too high.
Add to the fact that IP gains have been nerfed, and all Champions released since June of last year are all 6300 IP, they see some of these sales as a pretty good deal.

Obscenum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Quote:
They can buy the champions with RP and save the IP for runes, which cant be bought with RP and are pretty expensive...

Dark Djiin Artie

06-19-2012

I just got a strange feeling....

Servers were down a day or two... Perhaps all the sales and announcements got mixed up in the process as well?

Jerflin

06-19-2012

How is everybody still so confused about the fact that the current sale is not the announced sale? Calm it DOWN people

Torinux

06-19-2012

Quote:
There is a player base that work their arses off all day thus they can't farm IP thus they buy champs with money.

Torinux

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouNotAsianIam View Post
wait what Noc skin and Malph skin on sale
I bought WW Firefang and today I bought Malp's good looking skins sometimes screenshots do no justice to how good skins looks in game.

Unknown Mystery

06-19-2012

I bought Hecarim with RP 2 weeks ago. Who cares?! Mad Scientist Singed is on sale.

DoctorMcPain

06-19-2012

That's cool and all Riot, but PULSEFIRe EZREAL WHERE