What am I doing wrong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Lately i've come to realize I'm doing poorly with champions people tend to dominate with, I've bought Fiora, Fizz and Yorick in the last two months and I'm having the same issue with the 3 of them; it seems as if I perform below average with them.

It's not like I end up feeding, I'm just unable to carry if my team is kinda meh (but if they are good I end up doing decently. win ratio with those 3 champs is a little above 60%.

Maybe I am lacking skill or practice, or maybe they are not my kind of champions. But I just wanted to ask what you guys think I'm doing wrong (tips/builds, etc. on these 3 champs are more than welcome) or if it happens to you too, and with which champions. Any answer is welcome and encouraged.

Thank you for reading

Aspens

06-18-2012

I would suggest not trying to just buy OP champs to try and dominate, but to get champs that are actually your style I tried to do this too and it failed, but youll know when you find that champ that just clicks, hope this helps a little xD Good luck!

Rademus

06-18-2012

I do the same thing as you last week. I bought skarner,fiora and draven and i really like fiora and draven because i realized that i'm a lot better with ad then i am ap. Just find what role you want and ap/ad and practice. I've been practicing like crazy with draven and its starting to pay off i went 22/13/15 today

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttWhiffer View Post
I would suggest not trying to just buy OP champs to try and dominate, but to get champs that are actually your style I tried to do this too and it failed, but youll know when you find that champ that just clicks, hope this helps a little xD Good luck!
That's the thing, I bought those champions because I wanted to make myself a more versatile player. I bought Yorick because I wanted a strong top that could counter Darius (he's been giving a lot of headaches lately) and Fizz because I just wanted to learn a new AP that had some mobility, Fiora I bought on a whim, thought she'd be fun (and she is, when I manage to do well with her)

demonfood

06-19-2012

theres more to the game than carries, perhaps youd do better as a support. alistar makes any game a breeze, and soraka is just OP. or you could try jungling, which leads to easy ganks, which is what it sounds like you want to do anyways. theres more to winning than getting the killing blows.