My fizz build. Help would be awesome.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindcraze

06-18-2012

This is my build boots sheen boots 2 lichbane/catalyst Roa wota deathcap then zhona hourglass.

In the perfect world that's what I would aim for. Knowing this isn't the perfect world. Just question on if these items are good enough for fizz kit and in which order. If I'm doing well I rush roa or lichbane. even more depending if I need more sustain or dps. Defensive items are normal AP Mr items and other fun stuff. Am I headed in the right way or no. anything helps. Thank you.

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

lichbane is great on fizz but rushing it isn't that good
I advise sheen Rod of ages deathcap lichbane (no idea if wota is good on fizz or not)

Mr Mad Cow

06-19-2012

I personally like boots first, then go for catalyst, which is really good for laneing. Don't ever rush lich bane tbh, because you'll have 80 ap and 80 ad usually, and so the ap passive is no better than sheen.

Testicle Ketchup

06-19-2012

I start Doran's Ring, and try not to go back until I can afford Catalyst and Boots of Speed. As I am fairly often forced to back before then, I grab the HEALTH crystal first (more sustainability; your poke is incredible), and Boots of Speed. I also grab 1 or 2 Mana Pots.

After My Catalyst is built, I grab Sorcerer's Shoes, then go Rod of Ages --> Sheen --> Deathcap --> finish Lich Bane. After this, I hit really hard, but other people do too, so unless I'm pretty fed, I grab Guardian Angel to make myself really annoying to try and kill since Fizz is so hard to catch in the first place. After this (Currently have Sorcerer's Shoes, RoA, Lich Bane and Deathcap and possibly GA). I either build Rylai's and Void Staff if fed. If not, I just get the Rylai's, unless the enemy is tanky, then it's Void Staff all the way.

Tacobender69yay

06-20-2012

My build on fizz, is usually Boots 1> health pots 3 > doran ring > dorang ring > boots2> lichbane >deathcap> match over

Aikimiller

06-20-2012

WotA is pretty **** on Fizz, his Q is the only thing that really benefits from it, his W doesn't get anything, and his E and R only take 1/3 spellvamp because they're AoE.

Boots+pots start, double dorans ring and Sheen, then Deathcap and Lichbane is my standard build. I find that I absolutely need the mana regen to be able to lane effectively, because you need so much mana simply to harass, and to avoid being harassed.

RoA isn't a bad choice, but I don't like it on him because it slows everything else down in favor of survivability. Fizz is squishy with long CDs though- so you have to get in and get out, a few extra hundred HP aren't going to keep you alive long enough to stick around for a second round of spells. However, the mane regen from the catalyst is useful, and the health regen certainly isn't bad- but I think it's a choice between that and double doran's rings- and the rings give you more for your money in the short term.

Zhonya's isn't a bad choice- however in some cases Guardian Angel might be the better option. My long game build is to grab GA and Nashors Tooth after the deathcap/lichbane, which gives enough survivability to stick around a fight, and a pretty significant increase in sustained damage output, from the combination of CDR and AS.