Ahri or Ezreal

Ahri 48 39.34%
Ezreal 29 23.77%
neither 0 0%
both r good 45 36.89%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Ahri or Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrudeKid

06-18-2012

Tell me who would be better and they are better

Hirumonogatari

06-18-2012

are apples better or are pears better?

you're comparing two rather different champs. one is AD, one is AP (i still think ez should be built AD)

but if they're both AP, i'd say ez has higher burst damage, while ahri has more mobility. you have to position well as ez, while you have to time your entrance as ahri.

XCodes

06-18-2012

Two totally different champs with different jobs, honestly. You really can't compare them.

Onerblack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Hm... Not sure. You can go AP Ezreal as well...

And it's not weird to see AD Ezreal going mid either.

But if you want a AP Mid go Ahri first.

Guineasaurus Rex

06-19-2012

i like to play both as ap and i can do extremely well with ez. that being said i would go ahri. she has a taunt, true dmg, and her ult which gives her great escape/chasing capability. i like playing ezreal better but think ahri is more viable and contributes more to her team

Tectonic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

I vote for Ahri. Ahri is a lot of fun and she has a high upside if played well. Ez is good too, it just depends on how you play

RiotTiza

eSports Coordinator

06-19-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

They're both fun, skillshot-dependent champions. Ezreal has four skillshots, meaning it takes a good amount of skill to play him effectively. They're both solid picks, good at their most common role and also flexible enough to play other roles as well. Both are very mobile, hard to gank, and strong in the laning phase.

They have a good amount in common, to be honest - I'd recommend deciding whether you want a pure AP caster or a ranged AD/AD caster hybrid, or what lane you like playing. Try to find them during a free week to try them out, or watch streams/videos of them in action to see how you like them.

ShadyElf

06-19-2012

Ahri is far more effective at her role.

kya

06-19-2012

I stick with ahri, i love mages, and you have 3 flashes!

Poush

06-19-2012

Ezreal will have pulsefire so I'd say Ezreal. But I like Arhi's gameplay more.