3v3 Ranked Clan(HXC)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xtreme Xperience

06-18-2012

We are a 3v3 clan that is hoping to lead to a 5v5 clan. But as of right now we are into 3v3's and are in need of players that are on quite often and that can play many different champions on a high level.We need somebody who can play consistent.

Solo: For people who want to solo all we ask is that you can consistently farm and know how to counter pick..

RG Noob Saibot

06-18-2012

Really chill team, lil hot headed as from the competitiveness of the game and the will to win looking forward to playing with our next mate

DrSuicidal

06-18-2012

Added you in-game im Blasdtn if it didn't go through.

RG Noob Saibot

06-18-2012

Another thing about the squad is there WILL be solo top and solo bottom and a jungler its our play style and have been highly successful with it

brotherlynchhung

06-18-2012

Hey, ive done alot of those strats before.. Add me, i added you i donno if it went through but im defs what your looking for.

Scattaman

06-19-2012

Add me ingame..scattaman. I play alot of 3's and looking to get with consistent players

Yetti

06-19-2012

I play solo top mostly... I can jungle as well. I win my lane 95% of the time in normals @~1500 Elo.

Add me if interested... Yetttti

Skared

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HXC Legend View Post
We are a 3v3 clan that is hoping to lead to a 5v5 clan. But as of right now we are into 3v3's and are in need of players that are on quite often and that can play many different champions on a high level.We need somebody who can play consistent.

Solo: For people who want to solo all we ask is that you can consistently farm and know how to counter pick..
"for all people who want to solo"

stopped there.

everyone has their own 'lane' in 3v3..

Sam

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HXC Legend View Post

What do you mean by the "Solo" part?

RG Noob Saibot

06-20-2012

Sam i saw your post on Tiers of 3's picks. do u recomend jungle being plat elo or conventional duel lane bottom