Why aren't people good at every role?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PKMNTràinerRed

06-20-2012

I agree with you on this topic. Every queue I go into every auto calls where they're gonna play. Then while watching the picks I see some people dumb enough to pick a champ that is has many disadvantages against their opponent for example fizz and veigar. veigars stun is completely useless vs fizz. But 9/10 I see people always auto calling for mid and top. Some people need to learn how to play other roles instead of always going in a certain lane.

ICastShadows

06-20-2012

I've played a few games now (hoping it becomes a trend) where people will list a few roles in order that they like. (e.g Top/Mid/Jungle lee) Rarley is support first choice but out of 4 other people its always in there somewhere.

King Kappa

06-20-2012

I play junglers exclusively. I can do AP mid decently, and I generally pick Galio because he counters everybody, never dies, farms like a maniac and has a strong late game. My top lane is pretty ****, but volibear stomps on all the top lanes at my elo anyway, but I'm not as versatile in top lane as I would like. My ADC is ****, I will never willingly play it because I know we won't win if I do. I can support as Alistar, Soraka and Sona. I really like support but you can't carry the balls off of trolls from support, junglers can.

arkchargersfan

06-20-2012

I dont main support but I am a clutch janna I think, my only viable support. I try to be well rounded b/c of all the selfish summoners u can get matched up with so yeah

Mako

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-20-2012

I'm not good at every role, but that doesn't mean I can't play it. We are, however, more likely to win when I'm able to play one of the roles i excel at, instead of one I am only average at.

RanmanReloaded

06-20-2012

Whoever draws Mundo will win the game then.

Ginger Soldier

06-20-2012

I think some people feel like all they need to do for the team is just get kills, so they choose a carry champion instead of when a tank/support is needed

Seuche911

06-20-2012

I play a BA Leona and kayle support; but I don't like playing as support for the fact you have to rely on your teammates to win the game. Although support is a priceless position none the less.
P.S Why is jungling so unpopular? You can control the outcome of all lanes, get yourself and teammates fed, what else ya need?
-Seuche911

Dmitril

06-20-2012

Some of us dont have all the time in the world to be perfect in every role so we get our elo by playing a specific one. So if im an average mid but an amazing top would you rather have me call top or gamble on it reaching me.

Windriker

06-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppp96 View Post
im with you man. Every ranked game its like JUNGLE, AP MID AD CARRY and im always playing a support bot (which im really dont like) in sake for the team comp. And then the people who intslock and call are terrible at what they are suppose to do
how does one insta lock in ranked? there is a pick phase.....