Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3v3 Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Only Shaco

06-19-2012

why listne to lixa. jungle is op. plus i dont lose to 2v1

XxCriusXx21

06-19-2012

Quote:
LixaLollipop:
poppy is bad

poppy is not bad, you prob just have no idea what your doing when using her, she is a tank

Yetti

Recruiter

06-19-2012

Quote:
Ryuzaki xD:
youre actually talking to one of the top ranked 3's players in the game...

Do you currently have a 3v3 team? I'm looking to play with a ranked team, and was wondering if your recruiting? I usually play solo top... I win my lane 95% of the time. I can jungle as well, although not as well as I play top. I'm eager to learn, and always looking to get better. I have a lot of experience in competitive gaming.

Shroud Walker

06-20-2012

Basically 3 bruisers, with 1 ap and 2 ad or 2 ap and 1 ad. Tankieness is key in TT, certain all tank teams do very well. Jungling is somewhat viable but usually only happens in ranked premades. Usually the task of "jungling" goes to whoever is solo top. Dragon control is also VERY important on TT as it is almost a free kill for everyone on the team and gives the 1%-18% damage boost. As for karma, not many people play her, though ive seen a couple and they seem to do very well, as they get the tankieness from the shield and have a decent haste, as that is also very important.

duduxm

06-20-2012

Mobility in TT is always a good choice. Jump the walls and escape/juke in the many bushes in map is REALLY important! Pick a champ thinking about it...

So, to finish, know the map and control dragon. You will be fine

cowpotato

09-24-2012

AP like lux, cass, gragas
AD like Xin Zhao, rive, tryn
Tank like Blitzcrank, rammus , malphite

And 2v1ing with morde is epic

OnlyBotLane

09-26-2012

Quote:
The Only Shaco:
why listne to lixa. jungle is op. plus i dont lose to 2v1

I thought you were Lixa.